Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Weird Symptoms coming off Pill / Mucus Plug before AF?

(1 Post)
Rufus200 Mon 31-Mar-14 12:35:11

Hi

Need some advice please.

I stopped taking Dianette at the end of February and had a normal withdrawal bleed. I've come off the pill to have fertility tests, which I can't have until AF arrives. I've had some very weird symptoms since.

Been suffering from constipation everyday for about 3 weeks, normally only happens during middle of AF.

Been having drawing feeling in uterine area since finish of withdrawal bleed but no period pain.

4 days ago I had a fainting episode where I couldn't stand for several hours with nausea. Felt fine after a nap.

2 days ago woke up at 3am with extreme nausea, couldn't stay in bed it was so bad, lasted 3 hrs then was milder for the rest of the day. Been nauseous every day since. I don't have food poisoning and I'm not ill.

AF was due yesterday but no sign. Boobs are not tender, which normally is a big sign with me.

Couldn't sleep last night as I had a hot flush most of the night.

Today passed a large clear mucus plug, very thick not stringy or stretchy.

Not a clue what is going on with my body, I definitely am not pregnant (hubby has put us on a ban until after my fertility tests).

Does anyone else get a mucus plug before AF or only when ovulating?

I've read somewhere else that mucus plug before AF can be a sign of pre-menopause, which is why I'm having fertility tests done to check.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now