Talk

Advanced search

NEED YOUR GUYS HELP...14dpo irregular cycles

(6 Posts)
nelly1994 Sun 30-Mar-14 05:52:08

So I came off the pill completely February 2014, but I began to not be so consistent with them since around December 2013. I've always had irregular periods while I'm off the pill. On March 15 I decided to take an opk and it came back positive. I kept testing for a week and kept getting positives with solid two lines didn't seem to be getting any lighter. I ran out of opks so didn't test again after the 7th day. My husband and I BD on a regular basis almost every day sometimes we leave a day or two inbetween. I counted march 15 as dpo 1 since it was the first time I had use an opk and gotten a positive. At 6/7 dpo I was cramping a lot from my left side around my ovary. Maybe implantation?
8 dpo I got a BFN. 10 dpo BFN, I ache, cramps like AF, breasts were tingling, pinching around belly button .
11dpo BFN, breasts tingling/ pinch like feeling, pinching around bellybutton again.12 dpi, I felt bloating and I had been having like a lotion like cm.

nelly1994 Sun 30-Mar-14 05:53:40

CONTINUATION OF THREAD:
13 dpo BFN, mild/dull cramps a bit bellow my ovaries all way. I have never experienced this before not like AF cramps at all. I feel almost like a little bit of pressure down there too it's hard to explain. i had sore legs, and lotion like cm. my breasts have also feel sore, sort of like when you haven't worked out in a while. btw I forgot to mention my right bb was itchy for two days.
14 dpo(today) BFN not first morning urine. still having dull cramping and my bbs are still sore.
now my question is: is there any possibilities I might be pregnant. only reason why I'm stressing is because I've never had these symptoms before not even before, during period, or when I'm ovulating. and if there's any chance I might be pregnant, when should I test?? since my cycles aren't regular.
so sorry for the superrr long post, I'm just confused and I would REALLY appreciate your responses smile

nelly1994 Sun 30-Mar-14 05:59:49

Oh also when I stopped the pill completely on February I started to bleed on February 21st haven't seen AF since then...

KittyVonCatsington Sun 30-Mar-14 08:41:41

There is certainly a chance you might be pregnant! You may, for example, be out on your dpo. 1dpo should at least be one day after you first got your positive OPK result (was it definitely positive, i.e a solid smiley or two lines exactly the same dark colour, as you got so many in a row which is odd??) and sometimes two days after. Remember, ovulation may happen 12 to 36 hours after an LH surge. So you are probably not 14dpo yet. Wait a few more days and test again with a First Response test grin

KittyVonCatsington Sun 30-Mar-14 08:46:30

Oh, pressed send before finishing! I also wanted to say that I got a lot of those symptoms when coming off the Pill last November too - never thought I used to get cramps right or left, for example and itchy boobs during ovulation etc. but it would have been the Pill masking all of that happening every cycle and our brains tend to forget things like pain. What I am trying to say is that it sounds like your body is working and doing the right things at least!

nelly1994 Sun 30-Mar-14 13:25:10

Yeah they were solid two lines...this opk picture was taken on the 7th day.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now