Talk

Advanced search

Bicornuate UT and ALL pregnancy symptoms but Neg. tests?!?!

(4 Posts)
JessDahlia Sun 30-Mar-14 03:41:05

I first noticed I was developing a linea nigra as well as freckles/patches on nose and under my eyes and forehead. I also notice my palms and feed getting clammy and red, as well as back pain, tired, bloated and lack of appetite due to nausea. I tested. Nothing. Then I got what was a day of light bleeding, no clots, then a day of nothing, then a brief spotting only noticable when wiping, when I usually get 4-5 day period. I waited a couple days and tested again. Nothing. Went to doctor. Negative. He told me I was making up my symptoms and I left crying.
This week, left hip is audibly popping, really sore lower back and groin pain (like a stretched muscle feeling, position doesn't make a difference.) Breasts are sore, swollen,visible veins and are turning and nipples/surrounding area turning a deep pinky/purple when are normally tan color. MORE freckle spots now on cheeks and above upper lip.
Tested again and went to doc with a <1 hcg on the bloodwork. This was on Friday.
I have a bicornuate uterus and am wondering what is going on! IF I were pregnant its been almost 7 weeks since sex, thus app. 5+ weeks since implantation meaning I should test positive? If I am NOT pregnant than what is causing my symptoms? I asked the last doctor this and he said "I don't know".
IF ANYONE has experience this or has any input please help. I feel crazy, and I feel like the doctors think I am crazy or just dumb. I chalk it up to being just hormonal except they tested these as well as thyroid and glucose and said it was all fine! Then I figure I am just making too much of the symptoms and then they persist. I do not know what to do!!!!

JessDahlia Sun 30-Mar-14 03:48:16

PLEASE HELP? suggestions??

capet Sun 30-Mar-14 03:54:48

Are you on any medication/hormonal contraception?

JessDahlia Sun 30-Mar-14 04:01:55

no contraception and no hormonal stuff. I am on Effexor and have been for 5 years though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now