Talk

Advanced search

talk to me about late appearing lines

(11 Posts)
KeithTheCat Sat 29-Mar-14 12:33:32

I POAS last night, it appeared to be negative.

this morning it looks like there is a very, very faint line (if you squint and hold in daylight) I'm not imagining it. there's definitely a line.

I know I need to POAfirst response, I'll ask DH to bring one in with him. in the meantime, has this ever happened to you? were you up-duffed?

someone tell me not to get excited!

Cupcake92 Sat 29-Mar-14 12:45:11

The result is valid for up to 10 mins after uve poas. After that it's an evap line which can give false positives.
But if I were u do a digital test as they are very accurate.
Fingers crossed u deffo have ur bfp ! smile
Good luck!

Cupcake92 Sat 29-Mar-14 12:46:46

But jus to give u some hope! My 1st baby my test I did the line was incredibly faint I had to dismantle my test to see it lol! And I did a digital test that same day n I was 2-3 weeks pregnant smile

KeithTheCat Sat 29-Mar-14 12:52:14

thanks!

I'll do a digital one tomorrow morning.

Cupcake92 Sat 29-Mar-14 12:53:51

Good luck let us know how u get on smile

KeithTheCat Sat 29-Mar-14 13:09:15

I will do!

Tealady1983 Sat 29-Mar-14 13:17:43

I tested 4 days before due on and a very faint could only see in certain angles and only in the light, blue line appeared. Btw I am sitting here with my dd2 17 weeks on my knee smile

KeithTheCat Sat 29-Mar-14 14:00:17

if the faint line had appeared within the allotted time I would be jumping for joy! but because it appeared hours later it's thrown me.

argh, hurry up DH!

KeithTheCat Sat 29-Mar-14 17:16:39

just done a Tesco own brand and it was BFN.

onwards and upwards!

Tealady1983 Sun 30-Mar-14 06:23:07

When are you due on? Test on that day with a clear blue or first response x I know that feeling of desperation we had To have very invasive iui with my first so completely understand where your coming from.

KeithTheCat Sun 30-Mar-14 09:08:54

I had a miscarriage in January and haven't had a period since so I have no idea. my cycles were always irregular before and I don't know when/if I've ovulated. I'm testing every few days, I'm getting obsessed!

at this point I want a sign that my body us working, wether that's a BFP or AF.

thanks for your help flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now