Talk

Advanced search

How long does a usual withdrawal bleed last?

(5 Posts)
Cupcake92 Sat 29-Mar-14 07:41:52

I've just had my implant out I was bleeding for about 3 days before having it out and have continued to bleed since having it out. I know ur meant to have a withdrawal bleed but I've now been bleeding for over a week now and I'm eager to start TTC sad anybody lend some advice?

Cupcake92 Mon 31-Mar-14 05:33:45

Bump

blamber Mon 31-Mar-14 16:54:48

I'm not sure, I was never on the implant. Is the bleeding heavy? I know for some it can last a while as your hormones are getting back to normal, but if you're worried, or you're losing a lot of blood, or it still won't stop it's best to see the GP.

Cupcake92 Tue 01-Apr-14 07:20:13

It seems to have finally stopped today! Not keeping my hopes up yet as it stopped the other day then started again.
But fingers crossed! And hopefully can start dtd and try for baby number 2!! :D eeeee exciting!!

Cupcake92 Tue 01-Apr-14 07:21:53

It seems to have finally stopped today! Not keeping my hopes up yet as it stopped the other day then started again.
But fingers crossed! And hopefully can start dtd and try for baby number 2!! :D eeeee exciting!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now