Talk

Advanced search

talk to me about ewcm. ..!

(7 Posts)
dietcoketime69 Fri 28-Mar-14 08:40:56

Just looking back at last cycle and trying to work out if I was wrong about when I thought I ovulated... I only had one tiny bit of ewcm on mon morning (cd14) then nothing. So I thought I'd ovulated either mon or Tues... is my thinking right here, does ewcm mean ovulation is coming that same day, or day after? Or can you still get it after you've ovulated, I.e. could i have actually ovulated Sunday for example?

Just wondering as I had a shorter cycle this time, only 25 days?

Any help much appreciated!

babyrose Fri 28-Mar-14 10:55:13

I get it from cd7 til the day of ovulation cd12/13 I normally have 25-29 days.

dietcoketime69 Fri 28-Mar-14 13:37:50

So you wouldn't get any the day after ov?

babyrose Fri 28-Mar-14 13:53:42

Yeah but only a small amount nothing compared to what I do when I am actually ovulating.

blamber Fri 28-Mar-14 16:05:24

ewcm is not always a reliable method of predicting ovulation; you can get it before, during and after ovulation.

ImBrian Fri 28-Mar-14 17:38:45

I get wet cm with only a tiny bit of ewcm before and during ovulation. I've used this as well as opks and checking cervix and it's worked first time both times.

dietcoketime69 Fri 28-Mar-14 18:05:02

Thanks imbrian, i've got some opks to start next week! So hoping to pinpoint ovulation with those as well as monitoring cm!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now