Talk

Advanced search

Fertile or period?

(4 Posts)
MrChow Wed 26-Mar-14 21:55:37

Hello

Just after some friendly advice.

I miscarried twins at the beginning of February, had a period. Been tracking with an app. Said fertile dates were between 10-20 march and period around 27th (tomorrow). I didn't have any usual ovulation symptoms, but today I've passed quite a lot of watery discharge, and the egg white fluid. So I'm guessing I've ovulated later this month and I'm probably fertile now and my period won't be coming tomorrow or there abouts?

Thoughts smile

frogslegs35 Thu 27-Mar-14 20:54:07

I often have what you're describing a few days before my period comes.
When you say an app - is it just something you're entering details into and it's predicting? It's not very reliable if yes.

If you don't already, I'd suggest some ovulation sticks (opks) then you will have a much better idea of when ov is happening.
You could also use temperature charts to show you exactly when it happens. For me this is too much of a faff but many others do it effectively.

MrChow Tue 01-Apr-14 23:22:13

I bought some today - later than needed and it was faint but there so I'm guessing it was ovulation. And as still no AF thinking my cycle still getting back to normal smile

frogslegs35 Wed 02-Apr-14 14:18:43

Hopefully your cycle sorts itself out next month but good you've got some ov sticks to monitor what's happening.
I start with them on cd 8 or 9 and usually ov around cd12/13 of my 26 day cycle.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now