Talk

Advanced search

BFP yesterday and the day before but BFN today

(10 Posts)
Magmar Wed 26-Mar-14 20:48:14

I'm not even due on until the end of his month but I tested early two days ago (I know I know) and got a bfp. Did 4 more tests yesterday, one of which came up positive. Have done 3 today, all negative. Am I pregnant? Faulty batch? Just too early? confused

Magmar Wed 26-Mar-14 21:56:39

Hopeful bump.

Monkeybubbles1 Thu 27-Mar-14 04:11:20

Maybe the tests you used that came up negative were less sensitive. Might have been a chemical pregnancy, however.

LettertoHermioneGranger Thu 27-Mar-14 04:44:03

Were they different brands? Did you test later in the day with the negatives? Did you make sure to only use the result within the test time (usually ten minutes)?

Magmar Thu 27-Mar-14 11:32:41

Same brand, same time of day, within the time frame. Think it was a cp. Oh well, always next month.

Monkeybubbles1 Thu 27-Mar-14 18:27:37

So sorry Magmar. You don't know for certain yet though. Best of luck to you x

Monkeybubbles1 Thu 27-Mar-14 18:28:25

Have you done another one today with fmu? Maybe do one tomorrow morning?

Magmar Thu 27-Mar-14 19:31:58

Fmu was negative, one half an hour ago was positive. I have no idea what's going on.

Monkeybubbles1 Fri 28-Mar-14 07:34:19

It's still early days. Could be some less sensitive tests mixed in there- even though they're some brand some batches might be off. Could just be the way your body metabolises the hcg hormone- maybe your fmu isn't your strongest hcg wise. Positive test a good sign though. Go to doctor and insist on blood test. Good luck.

Magmar Fri 28-Mar-14 20:06:50

Thanks monkey flowers bfn again twice today.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now