Talk

Advanced search

Period 19 days late - negative result, help!!

(2 Posts)
missatomicbomb93 Wed 26-Mar-14 12:23:30

Hi there! I have seen loads of threads with regards to this but no one seems to post the outcome which isn't exactly helpful. Anyway

I'm 20 years old, have had a mc about 2 years ago and had the implant since then. I removed the implant late August last year (not trying to conceive, had terrible mood swings). After removing it I didn't have a period for a while, but since October my periods have been regular, due around the 6/7 of the month.

My last period started on the 6th February. None in March.

I have sore breasts and very sensitive nipples, frequent waves of nausea, mild stomach cramps/twinges, a funny taste in my mouth and extremely tired. I haven't had drastic weight gain, dietary changes, exercise changes or stress.

My symptoms are similar to the first time I fell pregnant, and as odd as it sounds I have this gut instinct that I'm pregnant. My doctor has said to continue HPT and make another appointment. I was just wondering if anyone had experienced the same thing, and if so, what was the outcome?

Sorry for the length of this post I just wanted to be as accurate as possible. I need help from all you mummies! Xx

06097196 Wed 26-Mar-14 16:57:29

Hello! I can't be be of much help, so sorry about that, but I am in a similar situation, period late (4 days so not as late as you) and, any tests I've done have been bfn and have a gut instinct that I am pregnant.
From the research I've done I've heard of lots of women say that then didn't get a bfn for a while after their period was due (up to two weeks) and some have said that some pregnancies rarely get a bfp because their body just doesn't produce much hcg.
Hope that helps a little bit x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now