Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Period 19 days late - negative result, help!!

(2 Posts)
missatomicbomb93 Wed 26-Mar-14 12:23:30

Hi there! I have seen loads of threads with regards to this but no one seems to post the outcome which isn't exactly helpful. Anyway

I'm 20 years old, have had a mc about 2 years ago and had the implant since then. I removed the implant late August last year (not trying to conceive, had terrible mood swings). After removing it I didn't have a period for a while, but since October my periods have been regular, due around the 6/7 of the month.

My last period started on the 6th February. None in March.

I have sore breasts and very sensitive nipples, frequent waves of nausea, mild stomach cramps/twinges, a funny taste in my mouth and extremely tired. I haven't had drastic weight gain, dietary changes, exercise changes or stress.

My symptoms are similar to the first time I fell pregnant, and as odd as it sounds I have this gut instinct that I'm pregnant. My doctor has said to continue HPT and make another appointment. I was just wondering if anyone had experienced the same thing, and if so, what was the outcome?

Sorry for the length of this post I just wanted to be as accurate as possible. I need help from all you mummies! Xx

06097196 Wed 26-Mar-14 16:57:29

Hello! I can't be be of much help, so sorry about that, but I am in a similar situation, period late (4 days so not as late as you) and, any tests I've done have been bfn and have a gut instinct that I am pregnant.
From the research I've done I've heard of lots of women say that then didn't get a bfn for a while after their period was due (up to two weeks) and some have said that some pregnancies rarely get a bfp because their body just doesn't produce much hcg.
Hope that helps a little bit x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: