Talk

Advanced search

meh.

(5 Posts)
BadgersandToddlers Tue 25-Mar-14 14:05:51

TTC no2 had loads of symptoms now due af. Took a Sainsburys own brand yesterday (twice) each time got two thin blue lines - I stupidly let myself get excited and happy even told oh. This morning I have taken two frers and negative. So the others must have been false or evaps.
Just feel so tearful and stupid. Going to have to tell oh later and he was so bloody excited.
Just feel crap

Treaclepie19 Tue 25-Mar-14 15:44:07

When did you do the tests? Could it be your hcg was stronger at the time you did it yesterday?

BadgersandToddlers Tue 25-Mar-14 16:00:28

I did the tests last night the ones which looked positive and the frers which were negative this morning

Treaclepie19 Tue 25-Mar-14 16:07:52

So could be that your hcg is stronger at night maybe? When is af due?
Fingers crossed it was a false negative this morning.

Monkeybubbles1 Tue 25-Mar-14 17:09:13

I saw a thread on here a few weeks back. A woman kept getting false positives on sainsbury's tests- thin lines- even though her husband had had the snip awhile back. Anyway, turned out she wasn't pregnant. First response early response are pretty accurate and one of the most sensitive on the market, they are 12.5miu whilst other "sensitive" brands like clearblue are 25miu+. Then generic brands are usually about 50miu. If first response hasn't picked it up it's probably (not definitely) wrong.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now