Talk

Advanced search

Not sure what to make of this

(7 Posts)
Fruityb Fri 21-Mar-14 21:43:26

My period was due yesterday and when I went to the loo this morning there was some blood when I wiped. Gutted, stuck a pad in, got on with my day.
But nothing else has happened since this morning. Every time I've been to the loo I've expected to see more, but nothing. Not really had any cramps, I know when I'm getting those as they hurt like a biatch.
I don't want to test until I'm totally sure, but wanted to know if anyone else has ever experienced this? Whenever I get my period it's always full on, not a bit here or a slow start, it just turns up. And it's always been like that.
I don't know if I'm clinging to false hope, but I'll have a go for now smile

Owlysims Fri 21-Mar-14 23:18:16

Could definitely be implantation bleed but could also be an odd start to af...unfortunately the only way to know will be to wait and af will come or you will have to poas or poas now and put yourself out your misery!! Good luck!! Hope you get your bfp!!! thanksthanksthanks

Fruityb Sat 22-Mar-14 06:56:49

Scratch what I said, AF here this morning and painful cramps to go along with it. Miserable. Onto the next cycle!

Sparkle9 Sat 22-Mar-14 06:58:16

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Owlysims Sat 22-Mar-14 09:25:23

Sorry to hear that hmm good luck for next cycle thanksthanks

Sparkle9 Sat 22-Mar-14 09:38:53

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Fruityb Sat 22-Mar-14 12:21:18

I'm remaining positive for next month and will be informing the other half we need lots of sex! Sure he'll be gutted lol.

Thanks for the friendly responses smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now