Talk

Advanced search

AF 7 days late...

(17 Posts)
AlpacaYourThings Fri 21-Mar-14 19:41:05

And two negative pregnancy tests.

Has this every happened to you? Or have Any ideas on what it could be? I'm normally very regular.

Sorry, I wasn't sure where to post this, I hope it's not a stupid question.

Nicplus2 Fri 21-Mar-14 20:44:03

No question is a stupid question in the conception world lol

Do you know what day you ovulate?? i am a late ovulater and a positive will only pick up after a certain number of days ( after ovulation )

TheAfterDark Fri 21-Mar-14 20:55:24

Was just going to start an identical thread... AF now 6 days late, 2 neg tests. Like you, am never late.
Not sure what to think? What is going on???

Glad I'm not the only one!

broodysnoopstie Fri 21-Mar-14 22:23:49

I'm in the same boat except I'm12 days late!

AlpacaYourThings Fri 21-Mar-14 22:25:58

DH insisted we went out and bought another test.

This test shows a very faint line. I'm not sure what to think now...

fraggle84 Sat 22-Mar-14 07:10:04

did the line come up straight away? id recommend phoning your gp and asking for a blood test to check smile

LittleOne76 Sat 22-Mar-14 07:28:48

I was 13 days late last month and tested negative all along. Had what might have been symptoms but nothing obvious. AF eventually arrived and I have no idea why it was late. Has arrived bang in cd33 for the past few months. I have no idea what to expect this month ... So frustrating.

TheAfterDark Sat 22-Mar-14 11:11:27

It's really annoying having a random long cycle! Tested again this morn and so now am 7 days late I am sure that it would show up if I was actually pg by now.

Alpaca sounds very promising...did you test again this morning?

AlpacaYourThings Sat 22-Mar-14 13:15:34

We decided to test again last night and I had another faint line. We also bought a digital clearblue and tested first thing this morning and it said "Pregnant 1-2 weeks".

I was really expecting it to be a bizarre cycle, I didn't think I would be pregnant. It does make sense though as I've gone up one cup size in the past two weeks!

shock [scared]

LuckyAugust Sat 22-Mar-14 13:18:22

Wow thats fantastic!!! I think if implantation is late it can delay getting a positive result (I'm sure I have read that somewhere, or it may have come to me in a dream.......) Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy smile

AlpacaYourThings Sat 22-Mar-14 13:20:06

Thank you, LuckyAugust I'm still in shock. Can't quite believe it.

I was only complaining a week ago on another thread about friends announcing their pregnancies! blush

LuckyAugust Sat 22-Mar-14 13:25:34

I remember - I'm the one who mentioned the 'Holly envy' (ha ha grin ). Genuinely really happy for you though. I'm not sure if you have children already but being a mummy is fantastic and once you get over the yukky stage being pregnant is amazing. smile smile smile smile

Inshock73 Sat 22-Mar-14 13:26:35

I spoke with you on that thread smile Congratulations that's amazing news! Enjoy! x

AlpacaYourThings Sat 22-Mar-14 13:35:13

Yes, that's the one! grin I feel even worse about starting that thread now!! blush

This will be the first for me and DH. I'm naturally a worrier so this is going to be an interesting experience!

broodysnoopstie Sat 22-Mar-14 15:35:41

Congratulations! grin

Nicplus2 Sat 22-Mar-14 19:15:54

ah wow so much changes in a short space of time congrats hunny x

AlpacaYourThings Sat 22-Mar-14 20:08:07

Aww, thank you Nicplus2. Yes, it does which is why I'm very nervous now...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now