Talk

Advanced search

? Weird few months? Any help

(4 Posts)
Hopeful2014 Thu 20-Mar-14 11:05:19

Ia m hoping someone may be able to shed some light on my last month, I am trying to conceive, and five days after I was due to ovulate I started having abdo cramps and these continued on and off. I am now between 5-3 days late and today have spotted blood. However am getting negative tests on pregnancy strips. Still getting cramping and feel shattered and urinating more (I think)
Anyone else had anything like this?

Thanks

MrsCouchman Thu 20-Mar-14 13:46:50

I had this this month too. Was 8 days late when af arrived sad hope it's not the same for you x

KEGirlOnFire Thu 20-Mar-14 14:31:23

Do you know you definitely OVd? Are you temping?

I normally OV on CD14-CD15 but this month I had a cold and didn't OV until CD20!!! If I hadn't been using OPKs I'd have missed it. Not that it made any difference, AF turned up 14 days later on the dot! sad

Hopeful2014 Thu 20-Mar-14 15:47:20

Not 100% when. Used ovulation sticks and got a faint positive but never really had any luck with those. Even when pregnant with my daughter never got a positive on sticks, if I am on today, going by then I would have ovulated later then normal I guess. Just had such random symptoms this month just a bit worried something weird going on.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now