Talk

Advanced search

Feel like I'm going crazy!

(2 Posts)
MrsCouchman Wed 19-Mar-14 19:10:35

Ladies please help! After being convinced I was pregnant as my af was 8 days late, I'm not feeling so down that af has arrived! & to top it off, my friend has gone into labour & another friend has just announced she is 12weeks gone! I'm obviously happy for them but feel so deflated, keep bursting into tears & feel like I'm going crazy! I've never felt this low since ttc how do people deal with it? hmm

guineapig1 Wed 19-Mar-14 19:27:54

Ahh it's hard isn't it! The only way I can deal with it is to look at each time I get my period as a brand new cycle, so a brand new start to ttc. Bloody difficult though I know especially when people make announcements and whilst being genuinely happy for them you also want to curl up and cry...each time it doesn't happen I also indulge in what I wouldn't be able to if I were pregnant, idea being if I fall next cycle it will be off limits for a while, so pate in toast and wine all round!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now