Talk

Advanced search

anybody around 6 dpo and fed up of waiting?!

(8 Posts)
dietcoketime69 Mon 17-Mar-14 17:18:05

That's all really, af due a week tomorrow... feel really disappointed though as don't "feel" any different so have already told myself it's not happened this month sad I thought I'd have had a gut instinct by now if we'd been successful.

ganford Mon 17-Mar-14 17:24:32

Yes, me. Think I am 7 dpo. Af due a week tomorrow too. Absolutely no symptoms, though goodness knows I've tried to read into everything my body does. Thought I had hyper sense of smell earlier. No, we just forgot to throw out a pint of milk before going away for the weekend and everyone in a 3 mile radius could probably smell it... Sigh...

Fruityb Mon 17-Mar-14 19:29:32

I'm 10 dpo and am climbing the walls. It's felt like much longer than 10 days! I'm cramping a little today which happens before my period normally so I'm not holding out too much hope. I don't have too many other symptoms of AF to be fair, I normally have painful boobs at this point, but I'm just going to wait and see if it's late this month rather than symptom spotting. It's so easy to think you are when you want to be so much!

Need to stay positive and stop thinking about it!

dietcoketime69 Mon 17-Mar-14 21:14:15

I'm so glad you understand, it's so easy to get carried away symptom spotting isn't it? I'm obsessively checking my boobs every night looking for changes, how sad hey!

Fruityb Mon 17-Mar-14 22:38:36

My friend made the mistake of mentioning pronounced veins to me one, so I spend address looking lol. I'd love to say something feels different, in a way it does, but that could just be anything!

Well the proof will either be this weekend or not! I'm regular as clockwork, was after 11 years on the pill lol. In the meantime I'm going to ignore the cramps as I don't know if they're actually there or not!

Sending happy thoughts smile

Fruityb Mon 17-Mar-14 22:39:20

And when I say address I mean ages. Auto correct!

Treaclepie19 Tue 18-Mar-14 07:05:16

I know how you feel! 9dpo and so wanting to test.
I tested yesterday stupidly sad

Dont feel like this is our month sad

Charlie343 Tue 18-Mar-14 19:57:52

6DPO and going a little crazy! Ovulated 3 days earlier than usual this month so not sure when AF is due (I'm putting the change down to new conception vitamins!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now