Talk

Advanced search

Opinions please?

(5 Posts)
gggeei Sat 15-Mar-14 19:57:46

I'm just confused and need help and wondered if anyone else has been through this!. For 3 months I took the mini pill and didn't have a period once so I have no idea when mine are supposed to be(annoying). I stopped taking it on the 22nd sat in feb. The following Mondaw-Tuesday I had a light bleed which I assumed was from stopping the pill? On the 28thfQ-æ3rd of march me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex around 6 times. 5 days after this I was getting headaches bloating constipation cramps back aches. It's now over a 12days later and I keep waking up sneezing, back ache, tired, constipation feeling a little sick and yesterday a lot of white discharge. I know its a possibility that these are symptoms from the pill but could I also possibly be pregnant? I took a cheap test friday morning and it was also negative should I try again? I've also been having a horrible taste in my mouth like I haven't brushed them and I'm extremely bloated. I also had a dream last night that had morning sickness to prove my pregnancy!

littlemisswine Sat 15-Mar-14 19:59:36

id take another test 1st thing in the morning

gggeei Sat 15-Mar-14 20:00:34

Is 2 weeks after intercourse still to early? I'm so bloated!

littlemisswine Sat 15-Mar-14 20:16:34

it could be. ovulation occurs anything from about the 8th day after you start your period to the 20th, the average is day 14. sperm can live about 5 days so id still say test next weekend to get a true result. it could be ovulation cramps if your getting lots of mucus

gggeei Sat 15-Mar-14 20:29:03

It was only for the other day it lasted about 3 hours if that! I just have a weird gassy/bloated stomach!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now