Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Opinions please?

(5 Posts)
gggeei Sat 15-Mar-14 19:57:46

I'm just confused and need help and wondered if anyone else has been through this!. For 3 months I took the mini pill and didn't have a period once so I have no idea when mine are supposed to be(annoying). I stopped taking it on the 22nd sat in feb. The following Mondaw-Tuesday I had a light bleed which I assumed was from stopping the pill? On the 28thfQ-æ3rd of march me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex around 6 times. 5 days after this I was getting headaches bloating constipation cramps back aches. It's now over a 12days later and I keep waking up sneezing, back ache, tired, constipation feeling a little sick and yesterday a lot of white discharge. I know its a possibility that these are symptoms from the pill but could I also possibly be pregnant? I took a cheap test friday morning and it was also negative should I try again? I've also been having a horrible taste in my mouth like I haven't brushed them and I'm extremely bloated. I also had a dream last night that had morning sickness to prove my pregnancy!

littlemisswine Sat 15-Mar-14 19:59:36

id take another test 1st thing in the morning

gggeei Sat 15-Mar-14 20:00:34

Is 2 weeks after intercourse still to early? I'm so bloated!

littlemisswine Sat 15-Mar-14 20:16:34

it could be. ovulation occurs anything from about the 8th day after you start your period to the 20th, the average is day 14. sperm can live about 5 days so id still say test next weekend to get a true result. it could be ovulation cramps if your getting lots of mucus

gggeei Sat 15-Mar-14 20:29:03

It was only for the other day it lasted about 3 hours if that! I just have a weird gassy/bloated stomach!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: