Talk

Advanced search

can you see a line?

(16 Posts)
bonzo77 Sat 15-Mar-14 14:53:17

here?

because I can! It's much harder to see it on the actual stick though. I pulled off the plastic bit with the arrows, as it was creating a shadow, and I could believe that there would be a line. And then still wasn't sure so took a photo. And the camera never lies.

I've had some mild symptoms, but nothing that couldn't be PMT. And though I'm later than my shortest cycle, i'm not later than my longest. Jeez, it's what we want, but it'll be my 4 th pregnancy, our third baby and DS2 is only 15 months...

Treaclepie19 Sat 15-Mar-14 14:55:58

How long after did the line show up? I can definitely see a line but I've had bad experiences with these tests.

Fingers crossed!

bonzo77 Sat 15-Mar-14 15:00:48

not sure really. definitely not immediately, within 15 minutes, not necessarily within 10. The lack of colour makes me wonder evap line, but I have never had an evap line before, and I've done lots of tests in the last 3 years, most definite negatives, one like this before getting a proper BFP with DS2, as well as obvious BFP with him and with the mc (both before and after). the more I squint at it the more I see some colour confused

Treaclepie19 Sat 15-Mar-14 15:04:39

Sorry I can't be of much help sad From my experience, I've even had evap lines that were bright pink but definitely not a positive.
Test again tomorrow and check before the time limit, hope you get the result you want! smile

MarvellousMabel Sat 15-Mar-14 21:12:14

Oh I've just voted yes! Congrats. grin

bonzo77 Sat 15-Mar-14 21:27:23

Because I'm a weirdo I just got it out of the bin, and cannot see anything other than the test line. Will test again with FMU on Monday if no AF by then.

MarvellousMabel Sat 15-Mar-14 22:21:50

Can you not test with first response tomorrow?

Am keeping everything crossed for you x

Tranquilitybaby Sat 15-Mar-14 22:35:05

Can def see a line on the pic. Could you do a superdrig test tomorrow? X

Tranquilitybaby Sat 15-Mar-14 22:35:28

Really hope you get a stronger line next time! X

bonzo77 Sat 15-Mar-14 22:47:37

I've got about a dozen cheapy strips. If I get a clear BFP then I'll splash out on a FR or superdrug one to confirm it. Not testing tomorrow as if I get a BFP I'll have to tell DH, then he won't want me to go riding. Daft I know. I've not said anything yet as he won't be able to see anything on that test. I'm slightly doubting I did tbh.

Tranquilitybaby Sun 16-Mar-14 21:32:38

Fingers crossed for you!! X

BlackberryandNettle Sun 16-Mar-14 21:34:07

I can see it! I had those blue strips and could only see a vv faint line, but was positive!

bonzo77 Mon 17-Mar-14 07:55:11

Bfn this morning. Grr. Where the fuck is AF? I normally go 10 days from ov to AF, this is now 13 I think. Which is normal for most people but not me. And Ov confirmed on my bbt chart. Not guess work or OPK. FFS.

Tranquilitybaby Mon 17-Mar-14 22:21:57

Urgh Bonzo, that sucks x

bonzo77 Wed 19-Mar-14 13:08:46

Actual AF showed yesterday. Bitch.

EmilyPinkOrBlue Wed 19-Mar-14 14:28:28

Sorry bonzo hope you get your bfp in April x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now