Talk

Advanced search

Cramps during ovulation ?

(7 Posts)
ladyblue91 Sat 15-Mar-14 00:03:21

Hi

I came off the pill in Jan and my period started back to normal straight away. But my last period I had no cramps! which is weird because I tend to suffer with cramps on my period but ovulation happen this week and I had the worse cramps like I get when on period. Whats with the mix up ?

Dose any here have period like pains during ovulation ?
and discharge after ovulation ?

BettyButter Sat 15-Mar-14 00:10:00

I get cramps and PMT during ovulation

ladyblue91 Sat 15-Mar-14 00:14:18

thanks bettybutter for reply smile I wonder why I am still having cramps after :/

ladyblue91 Sat 15-Mar-14 00:15:16

I should have mentioned I am still having cramps today been three days now past ovulation thanks xxx

moreyear Sat 15-Mar-14 00:19:24

I get cramps, sometimes spotting and water retention with ovulation. Actually normally it is just prior to ovulation and lasts a couple of days.

NotAQueef Sat 15-Mar-14 00:19:43

I get cramps/pains for several days around ovulation. It,is,often more painful than my period cramps and usually localised to one side.
I went to the docs about it as a teen and was advised it was ovulation pain which was normal.
It is often described by its German name - mittelschmerz.

ladyblue91 Sat 15-Mar-14 00:25:32

so this is a new thing for me now cramps during ovulation and not during period. but in way that's good I guess when your trying to conceive to have some kind of warning smile but my goodness my belly is so bloated and in pain tonight :/ YIKES

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now