Talk

Advanced search

Hoping AF stays away

(77 Posts)
Ajords1 Thu 13-Mar-14 15:40:11

Don't feel you have to reply I am just venting!!! CD22 of 28 day cycle and having cramps on and off since CD19. First month we have given ourselves a fighting chance (DH works offshore) - hoping AF stays away and praying this could be Implantation - anything anyone can say to encourage me not to give up is obviously welcome! smilethanks

06097196 Fri 14-Mar-14 23:21:03

I have my fingers crossed for you sweetie! Xx

toothachereturns Sat 15-Mar-14 00:01:42

Im cycle1 ttc my 3rd. I'm in the same boat. fingers crossed for you too!

toothachereturns Sun 16-Mar-14 12:46:47

Any update? x

Ajords1 Mon 17-Mar-14 11:55:45

Still no AF smile been feeling queasy all day for past 4 days - staying hopeful!!! You?

toothachereturns Mon 17-Mar-14 15:12:49

No af here either! Although plenty cramps for the last few days. BFN on Saturday tho. I'm going to test again on Wednesday if nowt changes! smile

Elektra83 Mon 17-Mar-14 22:36:56

Can I join? I think af is due Thursday/Friday. Have been feeling nauseous/dizzy for the last few days.

Not convinced that it worked this month and have had cramps/backache for the last few days. I also have brownish discharge (tmi sorry). Was hoping for some good news but I think I might be out this month sad

Ajords1 Tue 18-Mar-14 09:42:42

Hi Elektra - of course - the more the merrier!! Could the brownish discharge you are describing be implantation?

I hate the TWW - AF due tomorrow and every time i go to the bathroom i am praying AF stays away!!!

Keep us posted how you get on!

toothachereturns Tue 18-Mar-14 10:20:58

No Af again! Cramps have stopped. I'm going to test tomorrow morning as planned.... but don't feel pg. I think my hormones are just all over the place after having my coil out.

Ajords1 Tue 18-Mar-14 10:26:27

When did you have your coil out? I had mine out in Sept 13 and feel that i am just settling back into a proper cycle. I still feel ridiculously nauseous - have done for the past 4 days or so - but i dont know if i would be feeling that this early........AF due tomorrow - may try a First response with FMU tomorrow if nothing has started before then................fingers crossed!!!

Elektra83 Tue 18-Mar-14 11:30:10

Ajords1 I'd be lying if I said I wasn't hoping it was implantation bleeds...I just don't think it is. The new thing is the nausea/dizziness, other than those I have the bog standard pmt symptoms.

It's still only there when I wipe and one app tells me AF is due tomorrow, another app tells me it's Friday and my own calculations say Thursday! Think I will wait til Saturday before I try testing. Although I am convinced AF will probably show by then as I am like clockwork.

Ho hum sad

Ajords1 Tue 18-Mar-14 11:43:28

Does your AF normally start like that - i had read that if its only there when you wipe that was a good sign that it may be IB instead of AF?

Keeping everything crossed for you - how slow do the days pass when you are waiting to test?!!?

I feel really quesy and have done for about a week now - hubby offshore and freaking out - thinks i am telling him these things to wind him up - we are TTC#1 so i think hopefully if and when we are lucky enough to get a BFP we will have a momentary freak out!! haha! Even if i was to get a BFP tomorrow or near end of the week i wouldn't tell him on the phone - i would want to see the reaction haha!

toothachereturns Tue 18-Mar-14 14:31:01

Ajords - I had my coil out 6 weeks ago but a def ovulated at some point between 28 feb and 8th march (and dtd lots!). So really don't know. confused

Ajords1 Tue 18-Mar-14 14:41:49

Well if you definitely ovulated you have every chance!!!! Keeping everything crossed for you!!! Did a test at lunchtime - nothing - but wasn't FMU so not too down ......yet!! smile

Elektra83 Tue 18-Mar-14 15:25:23

Yeh my AF usually starts like that, but there's usually a bit more than what there currently is. This is probably why I am not so hopeful, although there's always that small amount of hope...annoying!

We're also ttc#1, I feel for you my hubby has been travelling a lot with work and always at the wrong time iykwim, this was the first time we've had a chance to dtd properly.

Ajords1 Tue 18-Mar-14 15:33:19

Hi Elektra - exactly same boat re first month of giving ourselves the best chance!! I think that may be why I am more hopeful this month! Although every feeling or twinge I get I manage to swing between convincing myself AF is due, and then convincing myself that this could be it!!!

Elektra83 Tue 18-Mar-14 15:34:52

Hahah me too, I just need to stay away from the tests that are in my drawer! I'd rather wait than be disappointed.

Ajords1 Tue 18-Mar-14 15:46:13

Yeh it's so hard - I did one at lunchtime but it was negative - not first urine of the day and AF not due until tomorrow - having some real symptoms - veiny boobs, dry wretched into a toilet earlier and so tired! There has been a bug going round at work so in my more logical sane moments I try to hold on to the fact it could just be that!!

Ajords1 Tue 18-Mar-14 21:32:33

Gone to bed as tummy feels tight - hoping it's not AF en route

Elektra83 Tue 18-Mar-14 22:10:01

Oh bless you! Fingers crossed it's a bfp for both of us. I can already feel my resolve to not test until Saturday weakening. Might see how I feel in the morning!

Night night

Ajords1 Wed 19-Mar-14 08:15:41

No pain or tightness this morning, still queasy and shattered - did a test this morning (day AF is due) BFN!!! :-( I hate this - its torture!!

Will try again in a few days - have 30 internet cheapies arriving today so i can POAS as much as i like without breaking the bank haha!!

Elektra83 Wed 19-Mar-14 11:32:21

Oh bless you, I caved and did a test this morning too BFN here as well and I feel like AF has arrived, too scared to check!

I have the IC tests too, if AF isn't here by Friday morning/Saturday, I will test then.

Ajords1 Wed 19-Mar-14 11:43:56

Isn't it frustrating!! Hubby just phoned from offshore - trying to explain how concentrating on things is tough when it's in the back of your mind - this limbo time is annoying - not that I want it, but even if AF arrived you could draw a line under this mint and focus on next cycle!!! Grrrrrrrrangryangry

toothachereturns Wed 19-Mar-14 18:59:55

BFN this morning for me too. Still no sign of af! i'm going to assume I'm def not pg this month. work night out tomorrow! wine wine wine wine

Elektra83 Wed 19-Mar-14 21:07:22

Fingers crossed you get a bfp soon toothachereturns, I don't think you're out til AF shows up smile

how has your day been Ajords1? I'm definitely out as AF turned up today. Meh

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now