Talk

Advanced search

Ovulation after miscarriage

(5 Posts)
LuckyAugust Tue 11-Mar-14 15:35:22

Last month at almost 16 weeks pregnant we sadly lost our daughter. I then bled until Tuesday of last week (bleeding for 3 weeks). The next day I seemed to have a lot of EWCM but didn't actually think too much of it and later that evening we dtd wink . The next day I still seemed to have EWCM and used a OPK and got a medium - strong line. I've used OPks in the past and for me in the days leading up to ovulation I get a line which gets stronger until ovulation day when its very clearly strong. It then fades out again. On the friday I had a blob of pinkish discharge and since then a general achy pain in one side. Could I have ovulated as soon as I stopped bleeding?? I've miscarried at 6 weeks before and then ovulated again 5 weeks later so this just seems a little early for me. The line didn't get as strong as I would have expected but I'm wondering if I ovulated tuesday a or wedneaday am?????? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Does ovulation 3 weeks after a loss seem just a bit too soon???

LuckyAugust Tue 11-Mar-14 19:07:39

Any thoughts?

andadietcoke Tue 11-Mar-14 19:11:13

I'm so sorry for your loss.

No, it's not too soon to ovulate. Good luck with the shagging if you're trying to conceive this cycle.

LuckyAugust Tue 11-Mar-14 19:16:36

I guess its the waiting game now. After spending years tracking my cycles and ovulation I do have a gut instinct I did ovulate last week. Hope we caught it wink . Thank you for responding

andadietcoke Tue 11-Mar-14 20:16:43

I'm sorry it was so brief. I'm sure I was told 2-4 weeks post mc was normal, so maybe you were just a bit late last time.

Take care, be kind to yourself thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now