Talk

Advanced search

Clear blue ovulation permanent smiley help

(10 Posts)
EmilyPinkOrBlue Tue 11-Mar-14 14:41:12

Hiya I've been using my clear blue ovulation test sticks think I on the 4th or 5th day of them and I had my first permanent smiley this morning. Do I keep using the ovulation tests till it goes back to the blank circle or just tomorrow to see if I get another peak? I'm confused as last few months I've had 30 cycles so feel it's still a bit too early to be ovulating now? I'm cd13 today x

EmilyPinkOrBlue Tue 11-Mar-14 16:42:20

Bump

Owlysims Tue 11-Mar-14 17:12:56

Hi! Is it the dual hormone ones you're using? If they are then you don't poas again you just need to get going Dtd! The fixed smiley will stay on the test for 48 hrs anyway so you can't test again Tomo. Good luck!!

EmilyPinkOrBlue Tue 11-Mar-14 17:21:49

Hi owly yeh it's the flashing and fixed smiley one to tell you the two best days to do it. I've had 3 days of flashing smiley and 1 day of permanent smiley

SaRaRaRaRa Tue 11-Mar-14 17:59:30

Emily, as Owly says the fixed smiley will still be on your holder tomorrow morning so you don't need to poas again this cycle. Get dtding - these are the all important two days apparently! Good luck.

Owlysims Tue 11-Mar-14 20:24:18

Sounds perfect! Now the advice is to Dtd for the next 3-4 days, miss a day then do it again to cover yourself!!! Good luck!!

EmilyPinkOrBlue Wed 12-Mar-14 11:24:05

Thank you owly. Blimey another 3-4 days we have already dtd 5 times/days with only 1 day break! I thought that we'd dtd again tonight while smiley still there and then every other day? As they say it's best to dtd before ov don't they but to cover yourself to also carry on a few days after just in case.

EmilyPinkOrBlue Wed 12-Mar-14 11:24:50

Hi sararara - how are you?

Owlysims Wed 12-Mar-14 14:53:29

They do although you don't ovulate straight away when you get the smiley it can be upto 48hrs after. I found I used to Dtd every other day but then did it every day (over fertile period) the month we got our bfp!!

SaRaRaRaRa Thu 13-Mar-14 14:16:52

I'm ok thanks emily. Want some preggo symptoms to kick in as it still doesn't feel real! Hope you are dtding away grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now