Talk

Advanced search

what kind of discharge is this? fertile?

(6 Posts)
Hfigx Mon 10-Mar-14 20:30:47

I know maybe some of you have been though this at one point in their life but here's me a newbie. Anyways I've been keeping track of my.cervical mucus for the.past 2 weeks and for the past few days I've had a lotion like creamy discharge. Well today I checked my cervix and saw a kinda cloudy whitish discharge that stretched to about half a cm to a cm. Could anyone tell me.if this is leading leading up to ovulation or have I missed it? Looked on Google and no answers. Sorry about the detail.
All helpful answers would be appreciated.

Ameliaparkes96 Mon 10-Mar-14 20:44:20

When you're ovulating the discharge is relatovely clear and very stretchy, kind of like egg whites, hope this helps x

willitbe Mon 10-Mar-14 20:46:25

Sounds more like ejaculate???? EggWhiteCervicalMucus is clear and stretches further. But it could be that you are approaching near to getting EWCM too, so get busy just in case.

Hfigx Mon 10-Mar-14 20:47:56

I know Ewcm is clear I was just wondering.is this was approaching ovulation or if I missed it. Thanks x

BornOfFrustration Mon 10-Mar-14 20:48:57

Sounds like it's leading up to it to me, it should get stretchier and clearer then when you've ovulated it should disappear.

Hfigx Mon 10-Mar-14 20:51:04

I'm hoping it's leading up. Always hard to find out.exactly when I'm ovulating as I have periods vary from 36-48 days.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now