Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Came off Cerazette 10 weeks ago... TTC

(2 Posts)
Nicolemchx Mon 10-Mar-14 14:32:38

Hi All
Have only used this blogging thingy once so please bear with me.

I stopped taking my Cerazette Pill 10 weeks ago after taking it for nearly 2 years. I have not had a bleed as yet but feeling very bloated, sick and anxious. I am 20 and my partner is 22, we are due to get married so would like to have a positive result soon after our wedding. Any advice would be brilliant just to put my mind at rest.

I have done 3 pregnancy tests which have all been negative. How did other people get on with coming off the pill? How long did it take for you to have a period & how long did it take for you to concieve?

Nx

Sars123 Mon 10-Mar-14 22:07:56

Hi, congratulations on your up coming marriage. Different people react differently to coming off the pill. Some people resume their usual cycle almost immediately where as others it can take a few months. As for getting pregnant again it varies hugely. When we were trying I was starting to wonder if we couldn't have kids so I asked my doctor. I had been trying of a year with no result. But I was told not to worry it is quite common to take even two yrs. but just like you I was taking pregnancy test after pregnancy test. The best I can give you is try not to think/stress about it. I know that is hard but it can really affect you. After a yr of trying I got a promotion at work so decided it was just as well and we could try again in 6months or so. Then 3months later I got a positive result. I really think this was because I stopped thinking about it and just let things happen. If you are concerned speak to your gp. I'm sure they will put your mind at rest. Good luck

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now