Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Please help-cld I be pregnant?

(3 Posts)
HayleyJane26 Sat 08-Mar-14 11:49:56

I ended up in bed with my ex boyfriend, but we didn't actually have sex - just did "stuff" as neither of us had a condom. There were times his penis was close to my vagina, and when he came it was fairly close to me... but I just assumed sperm dies as soon as it hits the atmosphere but didn't worry too much.

I began getting cramping, strange sharp feelings in my stomach, few days later but didn't think much of it.

Ten days later, I had bad period cramps despite not being due for another week.
I went to the toilet sure I was about to come on full throttle and there was some bright pink blood when I wiped.

But since then... Nothing. I had a tiny bit of mucus that looked really creamy and had a red brown tint to it yesterday too.

My AF isn't due until Wednesday thought 90% of the time she comes late.

I've also developed a few spots on my chin, and for the last week I haven't stopped peeing. I get this crazy sudden urge to go. It's not a UTI because I've had one before and this is way different!

I seem to have gotten myself into a panic I might be pregnant. I am so not in the right place to have a baby and I don't want to tell anyone about what happened with my ex. I am too embarrassed to take a test.

Please help ��

Lottiedoubtie Sat 08-Mar-14 11:51:24

Highly unlikely but possible.

POAS on Wednesday.

FastWindow Sat 08-Mar-14 11:59:10

Embarrassed... How old are you my love?

Be more embarrassing when you start to show, if it is a baby. Get a test, do the test, breathe. Personally I'd do it sooner, the stress of waiting and wondering isn't worth it. But get two test (tesco are cheap and reliable ime) and do one now, one a few days later.

Sperm do not die immediately. Think they have a few hours shelf life.

My ex managed to convince a friend of his he was firing blanks as there was no black speckles in his ejaculate... Just goes to show there are many erroneous ideas regarding sex.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now