Talk

Advanced search

A line??? Anyone care to obsess with me?

(8 Posts)
Ouchouchouchetyouch Fri 07-Mar-14 19:57:29

I'm sure I'm testing far too early as I've only just come off the pill so I'm unsure of how my cycle is going to go. It's about a month tomorrow (I think) since my last period and I've been feeling ridiculously tired for about 3 days so I did a cheaply test before I had my bath. When I got out (it wasn't a long bath, kept being interrupted by children needing a wee!) I thought I could just about make out a line. I've put a pic on my profile but I'm not sure it's big enough for anyone to actually see. I'm going to obsess about this all night, anyone care to wade in with what their incredible eyesight can see?

thornrose Fri 07-Mar-14 20:00:10

I can definitely see a line grin

Nishky Fri 07-Mar-14 20:00:51

Me too grin

broodysnoopstie Fri 07-Mar-14 20:01:11

eek I can't see as I'm on my phone.. and it's too small. I'm sure others will though

Ouchouchouchetyouch Fri 07-Mar-14 20:02:48

On bloody hell really?! My boobs have hurt a hell of a lot today too which has made me wonder. Argh. I don't feel yippee. I feel what the hell have I got myself into? Just like with the others wink bloody hell though. I can't wait til the morning to test again. This is going to be one long, well hydrated night!

thornrose Fri 07-Mar-14 20:05:07

Whoops, I only posted because I assumed you would be happy!

Ouchouchouchetyouch Fri 07-Mar-14 20:06:35

No no i am, it's just that with each dc I've never had that rose-tinted rush of loveliness, its always partly mind panic and denial! It'll wear off after a week or so. Either that or I'll get my period in the morning.

thornrose Fri 07-Mar-14 20:10:07

Ah good grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now