Talk

Advanced search

Help Please!!

(3 Posts)
claireyd89 Fri 07-Mar-14 15:12:15

Hi All! Im new but could really do with your opinions/help! Had my daughter in April 2011, took us less than 7 weeks to concieve with no problems what so ever.. After she was born I went onto the depo injection. My first shot was in the August and I decided it wasnt for me after having only 3 more. This meant my last injection was August 2012, since then my periods were all over the place, bleeding every two weeks etc... (dont start me off) Anyway, since December of 2013, they seemed to have returned to some sort of normality. Im not sure though as I havent been 'charting' but roughly once a month! I went swimming (this is relevent!) on the 5th of February 2014 with my husband and I rmemebr him remarking wbout why I had asked to go swimming when I was on my period (men!!) but I know that it didnt start that day so it was either the 3rd/4th February but I can't be sure...
Anyway, I have still not come on and it's the 7th... I did a test today and it came out negative but throughout the month I ahve had different symptoms, nausea (lthough not been sick) tiredness but I do work full time and have a two year old, sore boobies and some stringy discharge...
Do you think Im imagining it? I dont know if Im just hoping!! smile

KiwiBanana Fri 07-Mar-14 18:35:44

Maybe give it a few more days and then test again. Which stick are you using?

Fingers crossed for you!

claireyd89 Fri 07-Mar-14 20:00:49

Thanks for the reWell I only bought a cheapy one from asda so I'm not sure how good they are but I figured if I'm late, it will show regardless?! X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now