Talk

Advanced search

I'm new but need advice

(3 Posts)
Motherhen12 Fri 07-Mar-14 13:42:18

I'm new on here so I think I've done it right, but my and my partner have been trying for a baby for a few months and I think I might be pregnant!

I am 7 days late on my period and a couple days ago I wiped and there was bright red/ pink blood which suddenly turned a browny colour. I normally get really bad pains on my period but if this is my period it's not very painful at all! I'm hoping this slight bleed is implantation bleeding but looking up online this seems to be quite late if it is! My period is really heavy to the point I need tampax and pads but this is very light in comparison! I done a test and it said negative but I am getting a lot of symptoms... I have sore boobs, I'm tired all the time, I keep going dizzy, I feel sick, my back hurts, my skins broke out in spots which is really unlike me! And I am moody (so my partner says) I really want to be pregnant what's been your experience and can anyone relate my my problem?

Noappointmentnecessary Fri 07-Mar-14 13:49:29

Hello, i can't relax but I think you should see a doctor x good luck

Missmc14 Fri 07-Mar-14 15:12:27

I'm 7 days late n tests all said negative so I'm
Going doctors. I think you should too. Just put you mind at rest one way or another

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now