Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Starting to feel hopeless :(

(3 Posts)
ZoBo1234 Fri 07-Mar-14 08:43:57

I was due on on Wednesday. No sign of period. When I wiped last night I had dark blood and discharge, I've had nothing since and didn't have anything in my knickers. Could it be implantation bleed or spotting? I'm exhausted and feeling very sicky. My boobs are tingling, sore and extremely veiny. I've taken first response and eBay cheapie tests but its coming back negative. I'm feeling very fed up and down. We have been trying for 6 months and I really thought this was our month as I feel so different. We caught first time with our first baby but this time round it's really tough.

HypodeemicNerdle Fri 07-Mar-14 18:32:49

Yes it could be an implantation bleed but I'm intrigued by the negative tests as you are having some hopeful looking symptoms. It might be a case of retesting in a couple of days when your hormone levels have hopefully come up a bit.

It sucks to be trying, my first 2 came very easily but #3 took 13 months, I thought I was going to go bonkers

I will be hoping that early next week you will be able to come back and post your BFP news

eversoslightly Sat 08-Mar-14 12:39:39

We've been trying 7 months (currently 4 days late and bfn), and I know exactly how you feel. Sorry (((hugs))) x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now