Talk

Advanced search

Clear blue digital ovulation smiley sticks

(3 Posts)
EmilyPinkOrBlue Thu 06-Mar-14 20:09:44

I have the clear blue smiley ovulation sticks that tell you high and peak fertility. I am on cd8 today and my period app says I will have a 30 day cycle this month based on 4 ish years of inputting period dates. When should I start using the sticks? I have 20 so don't need to skimp but would tomorrow morning be too early? As per my app I am due to ovulate on Saturday 15th and fertile all week leading up to it but I have been reading that women can ovulate much earlier or later than the average 14 days after period start date. I was thinking regardless of the ovulation stick result that we should dtd every 2 days till after I supposidly ovulate

SaRaRaRaRa Thu 06-Mar-14 20:29:05

Hey Emily smile I used these last cycle, I have a 27-28 day cycle and I started them on day 7 so I reckon tomorrow would be about right for you. You need to start a bit before ov as they need to register your regular levels so they can detect the hormones going up. A friend fell pregnant using these, she said she dtd every day during high (2 days) and twice a day on peak (2 days) then for a couple of days after. I had the intention of doing the same but I got about 10 highs and never got a peak! We managed to dtd 10 days (missed one in the middle - exhaustion grin). Despite not getting a peak I got my BFP this month - just hoping it sticks. Good luck!

EmilyPinkOrBlue Thu 06-Mar-14 21:03:51

Thanks sara

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now