Talk

Advanced search

just wanted to help!!

(6 Posts)
sam1426 Tue 04-Mar-14 12:07:55

Im 37 years old. Mother of 17year old twins. I wanted to try and help a few others like this site did for me. I have searched through 100s of pages trying to look for answers. I started having funny and odd symptoms like af was about to arrive but it was halfway through a cycle. Ive never suffered with period symptoms before but googled them. Im like clockwork so I knew something wasn't right that month. When af was due the symptoms were still there. The date had come and gone but af still hadn't shown. Ive brought my fair share in hpt for them all to show negitive. So I waited and waited stressed myself out then tried to ignore it. 7 days late went to drs. Chemist done another test. Negative still. Waited til I was 16 days late saw dr again. She felt around and said I was pregnant and I was quiet large for one missed cycle. Had scan at 20days late to find out i was indeed pregnant but also to triplets. I had a cycle the month before which lasted 7-8 hrs then 4-5 hrs next day. So id say trust your body. Dont relny totally on urine tests.

sam1426 Tue 04-Mar-14 12:10:12

Forgot to say the dodgy month wasn't a period as I am 10 weeks. Not 5-6

bellaboo88 Tue 04-Mar-14 12:17:58

Wow congrats, so you didn't get a positive hpt nor positive blood test at all? X

CherryPie3 Tue 04-Mar-14 16:28:01

Oh my goodness - congrats x

Becky2984 Tue 04-Mar-14 16:39:06

Thats an amazing story, best wishes to you!

Lucky3878 Tue 04-Mar-14 16:44:26

Oh wow!!! Wishing you a healthy pregnancy and lots of luck and happiness smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now