Talk

Advanced search

Cd42 no af and bfn!! Longest cycle everrrrr

(13 Posts)
babytinks89 Sat 01-Mar-14 15:42:13

Hi girls!
Anyone in the same boat?
I'm really fed up of not knowing what my body is doing right now, had a mc in november sad after mc had cycles at cd37 then cd34 now cd34... Not sure what to do, shall i make an app with the doctor? Do i have a shy bean and just not showing positive yet? Or is my af just seriously late..... Any advice would be appreciated smile

mrshjb Sat 01-Mar-14 15:56:27

Yeah I'm same as you, cd43 no AF, many bfns. I came off the pill at the end of October and I thought my cycle was back to normal after AF turning up after 29 days last month but nothing so far. Went to the doctors and she's sent me for some blood tests. Will get the results next week. Maybe after you having a cm they might let you have some tests?

I've definitely given up expecting a BFP. Stopped dtd after what I thought was ovulation. Just wish AF would hurry up so we can start a new cycle.

Fingers crossed it gets sorted for you soon smile sorry to hear about your cm too.

mrshjb Sat 01-Mar-14 15:56:59

Sorry that's meant to say mc, not cm!!!

GeorgieWilson Sat 01-Mar-14 15:59:51

CD 43 here, BFN no AF! I'm with you, it's so frustrating. Had one 41 day cycle since stopping bf and now no idea what's happening! Did opk's from cd 8 - 28 and never got a positive.
So sorry to hear about mc - fingers crossed it is a shy bean for you.

babytinks89 Sat 01-Mar-14 16:59:05

Thanks for your reply girls glad someones on the same tracks as me...

I hope your bloods come back ok hun! Yeah think i'll call the doctor on monday, try get an app for a check up. Stopped dtd like 2 weeks ago, just feels like forever, just not feeling sexually active right now as just don't feel right in my body seems to be the last thing on my mind right now, dp getting frustrated now and we've been arguing, so thats not great!!

Hope we have our answers soon.... I kind of hold on to the glimmer of hope that its just a really late bfp, my hcg levels are maybe just low, my cousin was 9 weeks before she got a bfp!! Blood tests and everything came back negative and she was actually preg, strange! I've had no symptoms no preg symptoms no af symptoms nothing body just feels like mid month cycle...

mrshjb Sun 02-Mar-14 07:58:57

Wow that would be absolutely mental to get a BFP now. The doctor said to me there was a slim chance but it was very very slim! I'd be a bit concerned if that happened to me because I've had about 5 glasses of wine since Wednesday. Think I let myself get so stressed out I decided it was time to relax a bit.

Did you get a BFP straight away with your last pregnancy?

Metalhead Sun 02-Mar-14 08:28:43

Not to worry you all but I had an 82-day cycle before Xmas! Longest before that had been 42 days. I did get a BFP on CD82 but sadly it ended in mc and tbh I'd had a bad feeling from the start because I ovulated so late.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, it is more common than you'd think to just have one randomly long cycle due to stress, illness etc. so I wouldn't worry about it too much. But I know very well how frustrating it is!! Hope you all get some answers soon.

mrshjb Sun 02-Mar-14 09:54:08

Metal head- did you otherwise have relatively normal cycles? Had you been on the pill or anything?

Metalhead Sun 02-Mar-14 13:17:06

mrs I've always had slightly irregular cycles, but they'd never varied by more than a week at most, and no I hadn't been on the pill. I think it was down to stressing over ttc ironically...

babytinks89 Sun 02-Mar-14 23:09:13

Wow that's a super long cycle id be going out my mind! More than i am now lol!
Still waiting on af, looks like i'm missing one..... Will start my opks mid week i think give it another few days, cd44 tomorrow (monday) just so frustrating not knowing whats going on. this would be my 3rd cycle after MC, really thought things would have calmed down by now. Just makes me more annoyed because it's putting us off ttc because my bodys just not back to normal by the looks of things.

babytinks89 Mon 03-Mar-14 19:48:50

So af decided to turn up 44 days later!!

Now i have no idea how to calculate this cycle sad

Metalhead Mon 03-Mar-14 20:12:22

Ah sorry baby, at least you can move on to the next cycle now. I'd just assume this was a fluke and the next cycle will be back to normal.

GeorgieWilson Tue 04-Mar-14 16:05:17

Sorry baby. Mine turned up at 42 days, that's both last two since bf now so I guess it's my normal now.
Good luck this cycle.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now