Talk

Advanced search

Could I be pregnant?

(8 Posts)
ZoBo1234 Fri 28-Feb-14 09:35:23

My husband and I have been trying for our second baby for around 6 months now but had no joy. I'm due on in 4/5 days and the last few days I have been so exhausted that I've been going to bed 2 hours earlier than normal and I've also felt very sick to the point I've turned away certain foods, not felt like eating. Also (sorry for details) but when my cat messes in her litter tray and while changing my little boys dirty nappies, I feel like I'm going to be sick and sort of feel like I have heightened sense of smell as normally this wouldn't bother me. I've taken a cheap eBay ultra sensitive test but its come back negative. What do people think?

babyrose Fri 28-Feb-14 09:51:02

Taking a test is the only way to know, if your not due for another 4/5 days I would say to wait til then. Easier said than done I know!

akachan Fri 28-Feb-14 09:51:20

You certainly could be, 4/5 days early could easily be a false negative. Do you know what DPO you are? If you're 9DPO and have been feeling ill for a few days then that's unlikely to be pregnancy symptoms I would have thought as implantation wouldn't have taken place.

ZoBo1234 Fri 28-Feb-14 11:07:35

I think I'm about 14DPO.

I'm debating on whether to get a first response test and nit entirely sure I trust the cheap eBay tests.

TheBuggerlugs Fri 28-Feb-14 13:02:11

If you are 14dpo the EBay tests should work. They are slightly more sensitive then the FRER tests they just don't have all the fancy packaging. I've always liked Super drug own brand tests.

ZoBo1234 Fri 28-Feb-14 15:40:03

My boobs are really stinging and I've got a strange tingly sensation in my tummy, that keeps coming and going. Fingers crossed for Tuesday!! Hard to stay patient.

TheBuggerlugs Fri 28-Feb-14 15:49:26

I know that feeling so so well. Keep busy and it will hopefully fly by smile

bluntasabullet Fri 28-Feb-14 17:21:34

Fingers crossed! xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now