Talk

Advanced search

Im going mad!

(9 Posts)
YellowMummy712 Thu 27-Feb-14 23:02:55

Ttc is literally driving me crazy, its all I think about and it gets worse as each cycle goes on (only on my 3rd cycle). Is anyone else feeling the stress and pressure of it?

angelicjen Thu 27-Feb-14 23:07:14

Yes!!!
Cycle 3 for me too. Sending me loopy!

YellowMummy712 Thu 27-Feb-14 23:19:14

This process feels so out of my control and frustrating, I feel sorry for the OH because ttc is all I talk about.
Do you have any DC?

Normalisavariantofcrazy Thu 27-Feb-14 23:21:44

Yup

18 months and 2mc's in and I have found myself getting irrationally angry with DH if he won't dtd when I'm fertile, even if he is falling asleep as he walks through the door I can't help but be grumpy with him!

YellowMummy712 Fri 28-Feb-14 12:33:52

I'm sorry to hear about the mcs, I can't imagine ttc for 18months, think I'd be the same.

I just found out my best friend is nearly 12weeks pg with her 2nd and she started ttc around the same time. I'm really happy for them but at the same time abit jealous.

EmilyPinkOrBlue Fri 28-Feb-14 12:39:07

Hi yellowmummy I did feel so stressed about it all on tww and was poas all the time, af is here and I have completely chilled out! This cycle I want to remain calm and just see if af turns up or not and not test so much as I think that made me worse! Let's hope i can stick to my word!

Martie1 Fri 28-Feb-14 12:39:42

Normalisavariantofcrazy, i share your pain of ttc. I am so sorry to hear of your mcs. I came off the pill at end of January/start feb 2013, so we're now at it over a year. I have had normal periods since coming off and I know im ovulating as ive used opks at various times. Got a bfn this morning when tested. I am consumed with thinking about how im not pregnant, and convinced i will never be. I am really struggling to deal with not being pregnant this week, and have cried multiple times. It really doesn't help that af is due next tues and so my hormones are obviously crazy. Im so cranky with my dh too.

RPopz Fri 28-Feb-14 17:22:43

Oh yes! Its the worst. Kinda comforting to hear we're not alone though xx

ZoBo1234 Sat 01-Mar-14 07:11:57

Hey ladies.

I also have been ttc for 6 months now. My AF is due on Tuesday, getting so anxious and over emotional. Just like the rest of you, it's all I can think about sad I've been having pregnancy symptoms over the last few days.....nauseous, turning away certain foods, heightened sense if smell, stinging boobs, and so exhausted I've been going to bed 2 hours earlier than normal. I've taken a couple of cheap eBay tests but get BFNs sad fingers crossed I'm just testing too early and come mid next week I will see a BFP rather than AF sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now