Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

OMG! BFP!

(9 Posts)
Laura05 Thu 27-Feb-14 08:09:53

Hi ladies just done s hpt and it's positive! I was not expecting it all as don't have any symptoms!

AF is 8days late so thought I'd better test this morning. Tested day af was due and 3 days late but negative.

As I said I have no symptoms what so ever! It's true every pregnancy is different as with dd I had extremely sore breasts a week before af was due and tested positive on the day it was due.

I'm so nervous and excited just now! Partner is at work so sent him a snapchat (tacky I know but he's been bugging me for days to retest so at least he can try get his head round it before he gets home haha!)

Anyway just had to tell someone! Good luck ladies!!! x

cookielove Thu 27-Feb-14 08:12:02

Congratulations smile

Hazelbrowneyes Thu 27-Feb-14 08:55:25

Congratulations! grin

isitme1 Thu 27-Feb-14 08:56:28

Congratulations! X

MyNameIsKenAdams Thu 27-Feb-14 08:59:13

Congratulations!

CherryPie3 Thu 27-Feb-14 09:20:15

Great news!! Massive congratulations!! smile

EmilyPinkOrBlue Thu 27-Feb-14 11:46:15

Congrats x

LittleOne76 Thu 27-Feb-14 12:16:54

Congrats..! I am hoping I'm in a similar situation. AF is currently 9 days late and I've tested but all bfn. I'm holding off for now and thought I mustn't be pregnant as no obvious symptoms (unlike with ds1) but your post has given me hope..!

Laura05 Thu 27-Feb-14 12:32:12

Thanks ladies! Yeah I definitely thought I was out as no symptoms at all unlike last time. You're not out until AF arrives! Good luck fx!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now