Talk

Advanced search

Do late BFP's really happen?

(4 Posts)
Kaliani Wed 26-Feb-14 14:19:07

I was due either Fri/Sat of last week. No sign of anything yet. Am very tired and have tons of milky CM (to the point I'm wearing a sanitary towel) I'm very tired, occasionally nauseous, and my sense of smell seems to have acquired canine properties!

Thing is, every test I'm doing, cheapies, CB, FRER, is coming back negative!

Has anyone else not had a pregnancy show up on a test? With DD I was 9 weeks before I found out, no symptoms. Just did a test one day, cause AF hadnt shown up and it was a BFP!

Help please. I just want to know if I can keep on hoping!

OwlinaTree Wed 26-Feb-14 22:25:26

Yes I had late bfp both times I was pg, so obviously ovulated later than I thought. Wasn't tracking ovulation so don't know when I ovd but got a bfp about a week after AF was due each time.

Afs fairly varied cycles tho, from 28 to 35 days.

Kittycat1991 Wed 26-Feb-14 22:36:54

I'm in the same boat babe, I am 11 days late and I'm still getting BFN :/ no sign of period but a lot of pregnancy symptoms :/ xx

babytinks89 Thu 27-Feb-14 21:47:00

im the same girls
cd40 no symptoms, no sign of af..... getting extremely fed up sad mc in november had long vyvles 37 days then 34 now on 40 days wtf!!
I just hate not knowing, all bfn as well.... last time we dtd was the 15th cause iv just felt weird in my body for some reason, unless I ovulated around then, then bfp wouldnt be due until tomorrow or sat..... but im not getting my hopes up!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now