Talk

Advanced search

Crotch watch! where for art thou af??

(12 Posts)
EmilyPinkOrBlue Wed 26-Feb-14 12:20:18

Anyone else on crotch watch?
Literally weed about 50 times yesterday so I could keep checking down below. Af due today but still no show! Bfn when poas this am. So I know I am out of the game just wish she would show up so I can move on! I'm still in limbo!

EmilyPinkOrBlue Wed 26-Feb-14 15:44:05

I can't be the only crotch watcher today! Lol still no af

PosyFossilsShoes Wed 26-Feb-14 16:08:51

Yep, me too.

Also playing the fun game of "Pregnant or PMT?" I'm crampy, spotty and grumpy (this is the TTC equivalent of Snow White's 7 dwarves) but that could be either...

Whitetara Wed 26-Feb-14 17:39:15

Great title! another crotch watcher. think this pm tomorrow will confirm as cramping all day. sad

Kizzy6191 Wed 26-Feb-14 19:41:13

Well I am in a similar situation, was on the pill for a month, came of it and I am getting cramps, bloated feelings and spotty I could continue but all I am getting is bfn's and I'm 3-4 days late, losing hope

EmilyPinkOrBlue Wed 26-Feb-14 19:45:19

I'm out! Few spots of af when wiped earlier. Has put my mind at rest in a way glad to know an answer and can move forward looking forward to next fertile period x

CakeInMyFace Wed 26-Feb-14 20:09:38

Can I join too? First post on conception board I'm normally a lurker. Have been ttc number two for many months and getting despondent now. Have had cramps for three days but no af. Am due on tomorrow but I'm always early and I always spot for days normally.Nothing this month not a drop. Have poas SO many times and all bfn. Af is playing tricks on me and doing my head in! Am tempted to use my clear blue but was so expensive can't do it yet!

ElleOhElle Wed 26-Feb-14 20:09:41

oh no Emily (are u sure - could it be spotting?)!! I too have been (am still) on crotch watch. I will forever refer to waiting for AF as crotch watch thanks to you!

pastabest Wed 26-Feb-14 20:15:45

yes me too. I've just NC to start my own thread as I think someone at work knows who I am.

Feeling miserable. AF 3days late. Feeling incredibly nauseous, dizzy, tired spaced out and spotty.

We weren't TTC but will be okay if I am pregnant. I've POAS twice, yesterday and today and both BFN.

Might just have a bug mighten I?

pastabest Wed 26-Feb-14 20:17:25

Also had some spotting about 5 days ago and a pinkish discharge today (v. unusual for me I'm either usually bleeding or not bleeding with nothing in between)

Burst in to tears for no reason about 3 - 4 times in the last 5 days.

DP doesn't think I am and thinks I'm probably just stressed and tired.

This would be out first.

pastabest Wed 26-Feb-14 20:18:27

meant to say i'm just going to join this one rather than start my own. Good description title!! grin

about the only thing i've grinned at today sad

katecupoftea Wed 26-Feb-14 20:21:52

Ran to the loo on crotchwatch as was convinced af had arrived. NOTHING! Am late and all BFNs so I too feel like my body is just taking the mick!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now