Talk

Advanced search

Just started 3rd cycle anyone in the same boat want to keep each other sane?!

(29 Posts)
NewlymrsB Wed 26-Feb-14 09:03:30

I've just begun cycle 3 ttc #1

My cycles have been 34, 30, 33 days in length.

I don't want to drive hubby insane with constant baby talk so looking for some cycle buddies! Xx

EmilyPinkOrBlue Wed 26-Feb-14 10:16:00

Hiya newlymrsb can I join. Waiting on full flow af but know it's coming today. Second month for me. Going to try ovulation packs I think. My cycles seem to go between 26 and 32 days from my period tracker app. Here's to a successful month for all of us smile x

NewlymrsB Wed 26-Feb-14 10:19:18

Hi emily of course u can smile
Hopefully March will be our month! Thought I'd be pregnant by now healthy and 26!

Bangonthedoor Wed 26-Feb-14 11:57:11

Hi mrsb and emily I'd love to join!

Ttc #2 cycle 3 this has to be the month right?!

I'm currently at 5dpo AF due on 5th and it's my birthday on the 8th so would be an awesome present!!

HOWEVER, me and DP always get confused with dates etc so we never really have the odds on our side. Would love your opinion on this...? I definitely ovulated on Friday 21st, we dtd prior to this, the last day being Monday 17th...what do you think the chances are on dtd 4 days before ovulation?? We were unable to do it after as was a really busy week away at a wedding etc.

Good luck to all!

NewlymrsB Wed 26-Feb-14 15:46:16

Hi bangonthedoor!

I think it is certainly possible from what I have read.

How long did it to take you to conceive last time?

Bangonthedoor Wed 26-Feb-14 15:56:14

I was very lucky and conceived in the first cycle last time but it can differ so much can't it!

As we all know too well....we'll just have to wait and see. Although I do believe relaxation plays a big part. I'm usually a poas addict but going to try my best to just relax and refrain from any premature poas!

Missmc14 Wed 26-Feb-14 16:09:16

Hi ladies
This is month 5 for me :/
We haven't tried the ovulation kits anybody recommend which to use I currently just count ovulation
Keep imagining I have signs but nothing
Good luck to you all

NewlymrsB Wed 26-Feb-14 16:23:01

Yes I wanted to try the relaxed approach but I'm finding it too difficult not to think about it all the time. I've ordered a clear blue digital ovulation test but thinking maybe I should just try a month without temping or testing etc. Hubby and I are newly weds so it's not a lack of bedroom activity! Haha tmi!

Missmc14 Wed 26-Feb-14 16:28:26

I'm going insane it's all I think about. The boyfriend thinks it's unhealthy ha. He doesn't moan in the bedroom tho with my obsession blush
Maybe I'll give them a go next month then
It's such a relief to have these forums to speak as we haven't told anyone as suprise seems more fun

Bangonthedoor Wed 26-Feb-14 18:32:06

It's definitely nice to talk about it on here as the men never quite fully understand!

So I'm going to be positive here....when is everyone's BFP's due?? Mine is the 5th smile

EmilyPinkOrBlue Wed 26-Feb-14 19:12:52

Officially on second cycle. Spots of blood when I wiped earlier. A bit of a relief actually as now know either way and can chill now till I'm next fertile. I'm definitely going to try and not over think things as much next month and take a chill pill it will happen when it's meant to smile

Missmc14 Wed 26-Feb-14 21:17:36

Mines 3rd so close.... I make it up in my head I have symptoms every month ha.
Think I need to join the chill pill club good luck

NewlymrsB Wed 26-Feb-14 21:45:18

Yes I'm going to try to chill out this cycle...easier said than done!

Treaclepie19 Wed 26-Feb-14 21:50:40

Hi all smile I'm starting cycle 3 also.

TTC#1 and BFP due 22nd March. Starting OPK again tomorrow smile

Bangonthedoor Wed 26-Feb-14 22:05:35

Hello again treaclepie! So it seems we're here again! Good luck!

NewlymrsB Wed 26-Feb-14 22:10:03

My next af will be around 23rd March time. Seems so far away lol!

NewlymrsB Thu 27-Feb-14 09:41:36

26th not 23rd!

NewlymrsB Thu 27-Feb-14 11:47:31

Just received my clear blue digital ovulation test kit in post. All set for this month!

EmilyPinkOrBlue Thu 27-Feb-14 11:55:02

Hi newly I am going to try the opk's this month. I'm just coming on today meaning my last 2 cycles were 30 days long! Crampy and grumpy and just want to start trying again. I think the reason I didn't fall this month is because I got my ovulation day wrong I think it was a day later than I thought we dtd a lot before I ov but not on the day or after so hoping the opk's will help us dtd on the right day this month! When do you start using them? As soon as af finished?

NewlymrsB Thu 27-Feb-14 14:36:47

I'm still getting used to the opks, was my first month using them, I think I may have had the same issue as you. I have read that you normally ovulate 12-48 hours after your positive opk but since then I've read some women ovulated 3 days later! The pack should tell you when to start using them. I think I started on day 11, it all depends on your cycle! It's all so confusing!!

Bangonthedoor Sun 02-Mar-14 21:41:19

So AF due Wednesday.....eek!

No symptoms, which I suppose you can only expect. The only thing I have noticed is that I haven't broken out in spots like I usually do a few days before AF arrives. I did break out when pregnant with DD but not until way after I got my bfp. Not sure this means anything though?

Hope all you ladies are doing well?

Missmc14 Mon 03-Mar-14 08:44:06

I'm 3 days late now.... Took a test was a negative... hmm
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you weds!! Eeek

Bangonthedoor Mon 03-Mar-14 13:44:56

Thanks miss!

When do you think you'll test again?

So I've been trying so hard not to symptom spot but I can't help it! Today I'm having the most awful migraine which I never have! Not got much going on cm wise which I know isn't a great sign.

Hurry up Wednesday!

Missmc14 Mon 03-Mar-14 14:25:18

I don't know. I actually have a doctors appointment tonight so I may add an extra question in n test there but may wait I have symptoms but don't wanna believe it so no disappointment. :/

Bangonthedoor Mon 03-Mar-14 20:20:19

Ugh I think AF is on course for Wednesday, I'm craving chocolate and a spot has popped up on my chin!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now