Talk

Advanced search

Does anyone use any APPs to track cycles?

(11 Posts)
woodwaj Mon 24-Feb-14 21:10:08

Hi all,

Im looking for an app (on android) that I can use to start charting with and just generally keeping track of cycle days.

Preferably something that doesn't look too obvious that its a TTC app!!

Any suggestions?

Also when charting would you start on CD1?

Thanks in advance!

CorporeSarnie Mon 24-Feb-14 22:07:08

Fertility friend has an app I think, although I've only used the website (normal and mobile, the latter runs a bit buggily on my windows phone). Has a good interface and can include an insane amount of data. Once you have been charting a couple of months it gets quite good at prediction.

CorporeSarnie Mon 24-Feb-14 22:11:23

Oops, ideally start from cd1, but don't think it matters that much as I don't like doing internal temps whilst bleeding, so I don't temp during AF, this hasn't been a problem.
It probably does look like a fertility app tho. Use the mobile website if this is a problem?

MrsGingerbread Mon 24-Feb-14 22:11:57

Hello Woodwaj,

I can recommend the android app MyDays.

It is free, great for tracking all sorts of things and the logo is a very subtle flower. Very tasteful!

It also estimates your fertility window (but no idea how accurate that is - we are just starting TTC!) smile

gallicgirl Mon 24-Feb-14 22:14:39

I use P tracker.
You can note your symptoms and track when you DTD. It also estimates when you're ovulating.

RevoltingPeasant Mon 24-Feb-14 22:16:21

I like Fertility Friend. You pop in your temp every day, it remembers your cycles and predicts likely patterns, estimates fertile times, next period, and also allows you to track bleeding/spotting, share your chart via a link, and record dtd, if, like me, you are classy and want the internet to know when you're shagging.

nobeer Mon 24-Feb-14 22:19:27

There are loads. I use Woman Pro. You can do as much or as little as you want, so you can just put in your period dates, or put in temps too. It predicts ovulation quite well too.

EmilyPinkOrBlue Mon 24-Feb-14 22:19:39

Like Gallic girl I have used period tracker which is a free app

MrsSpencerReid Mon 24-Feb-14 22:23:16

I used my days too, worked 3/3 times for me grin

woodwaj Mon 24-Feb-14 22:37:50

Thanks ladies all really helpful ive gone with fertility friend at the mo looks like a lot to get my head around. I am on clomid and I found a bit where I can input that too so really helpful. Ive attempted charting before but gave up so going to try again. On cycle 17 now so need to feel like im doing something to be in control!

babyrose Tue 25-Feb-14 08:17:50

I use ff and ovuview. Both really good.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now