Talk

Advanced search

Pill

(8 Posts)
Noappointmentnecessary Thu 20-Feb-14 15:24:23

Hi anyone willing to share any side effects they r having since coming of the pill?

bellaboo88 Thu 20-Feb-14 18:49:45

Which pill was you on?

Personally none really, only a few spots....hope I've lost weight but don't like getting weighed!

Come to think of it, my boobs feel bouncier lol x

sherbertlemon17 Thu 20-Feb-14 19:07:58

I had pregnancy type symptoms! Achey back, sicky and a bit spotty! hmm

sambababy Fri 21-Feb-14 14:53:17

Lots of spots, smaller boobs, better sex life wink

Noappointmentnecessary Fri 21-Feb-14 18:34:50

Hi, I was on Cilest. I have had really bad cramps to the point where I actually thought I was pregnant and didn't know - lol. Im due AF today (according to an ovulation app) but nothing. I just want a normal period. Wish it would come soon x I'm not going to officially start trying until I have a couple of normal periods xx

sherbertlemon17 Fri 21-Feb-14 22:46:00

Hey no appointment, I was on cilest too and am currently on cd52 with no real AF. Hopefully yours will come sooner than mine and it's not a trend with cilest takers!

toots123 Sat 22-Feb-14 14:32:34

Hi. I was on cilest and my first af turned up after 37 days. Didnt have many symptoms other than increased sex drive which dh was happy about!
My cycles are still varied lengths but im only on month 3 so they can take a while to settle I suppose x

Pussycat1one Sat 22-Feb-14 16:59:29

I was on Mercelon. I'm on cd22. I've had really bad cramps about cd15. Felt like AF. The past few days I've had very tender nipples. Also been feeling bloated for about a week now. Don't remember feeling like this when I was off the pill about 9 years ago.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now