Talk

Advanced search

Just feeling a bit sad......

(9 Posts)
MooMaid Tue 18-Feb-14 18:18:12

So we've been TTC for a few months now and I appreciate it's not long in the grand scheme of things but it's been a trying few years and tbh we're both looking forward and hoping that life gets moving now....

I was due on, on Sunday but didn't even feel like I was due. I POAS anyway and it was BFN, bit disappointed but it 'ain't over til the fat lady sings, so to speak....

Monday, no sign of AF
Today, no sign of AF

I had heartburn y'day which is very unusual for me and today I've noticed excessive CM which I don't usually get around this time (although to be fair it'd be AF right now, so that's not much of a guide).

Anyway, I usually come on in the morning so tonight I thought I'd POAS again........BFN.

Is this it then, is it just likely to be a BFN. And why does my body have to do this? I feel like it's only done it to play a trick on me and tomorrow morning AF will appear. I just feel a tad hacked off by the whole process to be honest. I just want to know everything is OK.

Sigh....

Just in case anyone has any pearls of wisdom I am now on day 33 of cycle, 16dpo (if I even ovulated at the right time) and I am a usual 31 day cycle.

Sorry to bring people down, just feeling fed up sad

PinkGirlsMummy Tue 18-Feb-14 18:56:13

I don't have much advice really and I'm someone wiservwill appear. I just wanted to say I understand your sadness and I hope it passes soon. Life can be bloody hard work at times (flowers)

Treaclepie19 Tue 18-Feb-14 18:56:58

I know how you feel hun.

Cd32 and 22dpo. Bfn after bfn.
I just want to know now! Especially as I've now convinced myself I'm pregnant and just not showing on a test sad

CheshireDing Tue 18-Feb-14 19:05:28

I don't have any advice either really (sorry) except to say that is it not a bit soon for a result to be showing ?

I am sure it was easily nearly 4 weeks after my AF was due when eventually I had a positive test result.

I have fx for you smile

MooMaid Tue 18-Feb-14 19:05:55

Thanks Pink - guess I just needed some like minded people to help smile

That's the thing Treacle I'm not getting my hopes up and I'm trying to be rational but until AF arrives theres that glimmer of hope! I'm so very rarely late I just wonder why the hell it's chosen to do it now we're TTC

I hope you find out soon though and it's a BFP!!

MooMaid Tue 18-Feb-14 19:07:57

Really Cheshire? I thought you could get a result from day AF is due - I guess most people seem to so I just imagined that was 'normal'.

It's all a bit new this blush clearly I know the fundamentals but there's so much info out there you don't know what's right!!!

CheshireDing Tue 18-Feb-14 19:50:15

You may well be right Moo, from my experience though AF didn't turn up and I kept thinking maybe it will turn up tomorrow, then the next day etc and kept doing tests because I felt convinced something must be there but the tests were saying "no" (and I didn't want to get my hopes up).

Eventually there was a line and she is now 2 smile

EmilyPinkOrBlue Tue 18-Feb-14 19:54:34

I'm feeling extremely down too!! Been having period style cramps, heart burn, tiredness the first two of which are unheard of for me unless cramps on day 1 and day 2 of period. I am only 6dpo but I'm feeling very down and just have the feeling that af will come in 9 days time and I've obvisouly turned into a crack pot making myself 'feel' as though I'm bloody pregnant!! Sorry I'm just angry tonight!!

MooMaid Tue 18-Feb-14 20:30:51

Oh dear Emily - can totally sympathise. First month we were TTC I was convinced I was pregnant. Had nausea, tiredness, bloating, sore boobs.

Totally in my head as when AF appeared, they disappeared. Now I never convince myself I'm pregnant, I just wait and see what happens. It's just this month is throwing a curveball and I don't like it!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now