Talk

Advanced search

Sucess rate on Clomid with PCOS?

(2 Posts)
jessicaf23 Tue 18-Feb-14 15:02:18

I am 23 almost 24 years old I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 13 years old my periods are very irregular I didn't have one last year for 10 months (100% not pregnant), I have just had a dermoid cyst removed and my gynecologist has just gotten rid of some of my ovarian cysts. I was on Yasmin the contraceptive pill but was told not to go back on it so my periods are extinct right now.

My gynecologist has told me he will put me on clomid to also regulate my periods but I am so scared I won't be able to have children at all I work with kids and I love them so I would really like my own he also said that I shouldn't wait around so after I am 30 will be harder for me to get pregnant though I don't intend in waiting that long.

I need to please hear of some sucess stories with ladies that have PCOS, periods not often and still managed to get pregnant whilst on clomid

Thank you

woodwaj Tue 18-Feb-14 20:10:51

Hi jessica im in the same boat as you and waiting on the success stories! Good luck x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now