Talk

Advanced search

am I pregnant?

(5 Posts)
tilana Tue 18-Feb-14 11:43:24

Hi

So my fiance and I had sex about 3weeks ago I'm not sure if I ovulation but I think I was .. I was expecting my period a few days after we had sex .. But nothing had come ... I've been getting this bad moody swings... I become so angry for no reason ... I just wanted throw things...(I threw my straightner broken it annoyed me I don't know how)... Smalls things make me become so irritated ... I'm off guys I can't stand them ... I'm miserable. I'm so emotional I cry for everything . My heart feels sore ... Then 2weeks later I had soo much gas my tummy was making funny noises... And out of the blue I noticed blood first day was heavy, the next day was barely anything... Third day samething I got it for 5 days but my period is normally 7days or 8 ...now I'm getting such terrible headaches.. Lower back pains.. Tummy cramps.. Still got soo much gas.. Im constipated..my nose feels funny but its itchy and bleed alil... I got a funny feeling in my mouth and a funny taste... My eyes are sensitve...I get a burning feeling in my tummy and its moves up to my chest... I get cold chills and then hot flushes.. I get pains in my tummy...I used to love noodles and now I can't stand the smells I barely even want to eat anything.. Is it possible that I'm pregnant coz if I am then I'm about 3weeks I just need to know sad

Hazelbrowneyes Tue 18-Feb-14 12:04:45

The only way to know is to take a pregnancy test smile

tilana Tue 18-Feb-14 12:13:43

I took a test last week and it came out negative

KittyVonCatsington Tue 18-Feb-14 15:26:14

Keep testing - last week might have been too early. However, this line pops out: I was expecting my period a few days after we had sex - if you were expecting AF a few days after sex, it was likely that you had already ovulated much earlier (about two weeks earlier) and therefore missed it, so not pregnant. However, anything is possible. If you did ovulate that day or a few days after sex, then it would take up to 14 days for fertilisation and implantation to occur and therefore, you wouldn't have picked up the HCG hormone last week. Keep testing smile

KittyVonCatsington Tue 18-Feb-14 15:28:25

Oh, and just to say that PMS symptoms can be the same as pregnancy symptoms, even if you have never had them before. Mother Nature's cruel joke - as I am finding out! Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now