Talk

Advanced search

Ttc, need advise and pregnancy symptoms

(6 Posts)
Kittycat1991 Mon 17-Feb-14 16:20:47

Me and my boyfriend are trying for a baby, on Saturday I thought I might be having some symptoms, my boob are growing and my nipples are very sensitive so I took a test and it come back negative, me and my boyfriend was gutted, but the symptoms are still there but it's getting more sensitive, I have irregular periods because I was on the mini pill but I don't know what to do or think some advise please?

Treaclepie19 Mon 17-Feb-14 16:23:19

How many days past ovulation are you?

Kittycat1991 Mon 17-Feb-14 16:24:10

About two weeks

Treaclepie19 Mon 17-Feb-14 16:30:13

Cant really offer any advice then, in a similar boat to me!

Id sat leave it a few days and test again. If still no af or bfp then visit the doctor smile

akachan Mon 17-Feb-14 16:32:54

I found this site quite useful - www.countdowntopregnancy.com/

So, for example, if you look at tests by DPO, at 14DPO you have (assuming you were pregnant) a 12% chance of a false negative.

Basically there's hope until your period arrives. I got a negative on 13DPO and only a very faint positive on 14DPO.

Kittycat1991 Mon 17-Feb-14 17:17:54

Thank you smile it's good to talk to someone in a similar situation iv never felt this way before with my boobs so it's abit strange for me smile good luck smile and thankyou I will have a look at the site smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now