Talk

Advanced search

'If we have a baby'

(6 Posts)
MrsDonnaLyman Mon 17-Feb-14 14:23:08

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Christelle2207 Mon 17-Feb-14 14:33:30

I always said "if" as I thought "when" was a bit too confident. We got lucky on cycle 13. I now say "if we have #2". Don't worry about your dh using the word if, I think it's just being cautious. And I remember being very stressed about dc not materialising at all. Chances are you'll get upduffed in the next few months. Worth starting to pay attention to your cycles I reckon if you haven't already (so that you can pinpoint when to dtd)....unless you are having plenty of sex throughout the month that is in which case I wouldn't bother!!

MrsDonnaLyman Mon 17-Feb-14 14:48:17

Christelle2207 Mon 17-Feb-14 15:09:55

Good. I didn't get on with temping, it just bounced around a bit too much, and never got a strong positive on the opks. I found "mucus watch"'to be most reliable!

EmilyPinkOrBlue Mon 17-Feb-14 16:00:45

Hi Donna I had a few days like this with my fiancé. It felt like I couldn't talk about the baby side of things like names, when we would tell people etc. I think it's just a lot for them to take in and because everything is happening to us nothing to them they don't really get the Ttc bit? I find men aren't great at talking about emotional things either. I would say worry less about what your other half is saying and remember that he is dtd with you without protection. That should speak louder than words

MrsDonnaLyman Mon 17-Feb-14 16:05:55

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now