Talk

Advanced search

TTC following a miscarriage last October & Ovulation Kits

(2 Posts)
VicWelton Sun 16-Feb-14 16:58:02

Hi Everyone,

I had a miscarriage at the beginning of last October. I am 42 and had my DD at the beginning of 2007. My cycle was fairly regular at 28 days. In January I had some spotting of blood a week before my period (you can imagine that I thought I was pregnant as I thought it was an implantation bleed. The same has happened again this month! I was wondering if anyone had any ideas please?
I am currently on my period and, as my cycle has altered itself to 24/25 days then I am predicting ovulation this weekend! (cross fingers).
I would love some advice and support please xx

Goodfruit Mon 17-Feb-14 03:19:17

Hi Vic sorry don't have any advice but I am in a vaguely similar situation, TTC#2 (our DD was born in 2011) and had a TFMR (of a very much wanted baby) last September. Was hoping for another BFP quickly after that but no luck yet - not so long really, but it feels like it doesn't it?! Wishing you the best of luck and hope someone with some good advice comes along soon. Shorter cycles sounds good, a wee bit less waiting! Fx for you this weekend.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now