Talk

Advanced search

TTC- CM or lack off!

(7 Posts)
indigo55 Sat 15-Feb-14 21:08:04

Hi everyone, I'm all new to this. Here goes...I'm currently on my 2nd cycle of ttc but so far just using signs from what my body is giving me to guess the wonderful ovulation days. I'm coming towards my ovulation days but I have noticed I do lack the expected cm that is needed to help the swimmers during the peak times. Is anyone in the same boat? if so any advice on how you may have tackled it to improve cm?

Elektra83 Sat 15-Feb-14 23:04:35

Hi indigo55, i'm in the same boat. I haven't done anything except worry about it tbh! I have only had small traces of the creamy cm (tmi sorry!) Which is not usual.

Sparkle9 Sun 16-Feb-14 07:56:33

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

sherbertlemon17 Sun 16-Feb-14 08:59:37

Hey OP! Over on the February bus they have been talking about ways to increase cm. One was grapefruit juice up until the days you ovulate. The other I think was maybe evening primrose oil... Head over there and double check. Good luck! smile

naty1 Sun 16-Feb-14 13:41:01

I think evening primrose oil does work.
Maybe b vitamins helped too.

indigo55 Sun 16-Feb-14 18:18:28

Thanks all! Will try and give the primrose oil and grapefruit juice a go. Elektra83 mine comes and goes too, I might see cm one day and then not until after a couple of days. Last night saw some white slippery cm but was only a little. Will just dtd everyday until the next 5 days and see what happens. Can only just do and hope smile
Congrats Sparkle9! Soo happy for you!
Good luck to all!!

bellaboo88 Sun 16-Feb-14 19:08:45

Cough medicine helps.....specifically those with this long 'g-something' ingredient, lots use venos. I'm trying it this cycle,so far so good :-) x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now