Talk

Advanced search

missed period

(5 Posts)
shiv1987 Fri 14-Feb-14 17:31:24

Hi I'm new here the reason I joined is the situation I'm going through so my last period was December 16th I've had a negative blood test and several hpts I am switching doctors as they are rubbish and say it's normal I have never missed 2 periods in my life I have a regular cycle and I know it can just change but I know my body and this is not right and the pain of waiting to miss the 3rd before I can maybe have a ultrasound to see what a wrong is to much I am having really bad mood swings and feel drained I guess my question is has anyone tested positive this late or am I out

Goodfruit Sat 15-Feb-14 07:07:18

Hi shiv sorry don't have any relevant advice, just didn't want to read and run. Hope you are feeling ok today, sounds like an incredibly frustrating situation. How long have you been TTC?

sizethree Sat 15-Feb-14 15:55:52

Hi shiv, This must be a very frustrating situation for you and I am sorry that your doctors are not being helpful.
Have you had any bleeding mid cycle or any pain?
Unfortunately if you've had negative tests over this timeframe, then it does seem unlikely that you are pregnant. But the doctor definitely should be providing you with more support and options for further investigations.
Go stomp your feet and demand a referral to gynae dept asap.
Keep us posted. I wish you all the luck in the world, as I know how tough it is trying to get pregnant. x

shiv1987 Sun 16-Feb-14 01:05:46

I'm feeling ok today still no period and nope I haven saw a drop of blood since December 16th nothing at all and nope no pain it's so weird I have never missed a period in my life :/ now I am over a week late for the second missed big thumbs down apart from the occasional mood swing I've had no symptoms of any sort not even the regular pms spots i get right before my period nothing what so ever maybe the occasional cramp :/ the weird this is I was telling a family member how late I was and it triggered her to realise ok maybe I am a bit late but it might just be the pill ( I am not on any contraceptive of any sort for a very long time) she went to the doctors and she had conceived on the pill unfortunately she m/c last week like I've had less bleeding than her and she was pregnant she had a light period missed then the mc and we would of been the same along If I was or am so weird and strange to say the least if I was I would be 9 weeks on Monday I think it works out about that but if am not that is the least of my worries as something is not right for me not be having a period I'm 26 and of a healthy weight when my cousin discussed her light period then missed the nurse said that wasn't right and she's on the dam pill and I'm not!! I'm signing up to a new doctor Monday I have called them they said to come on and fill a form in and go from their :/ I am so frustrated

shiv1987 Sun 16-Feb-14 01:08:35

My phone corrects my spelling so if some words are different or spelt wrong you know why haha!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now