Talk

Advanced search

Ttc first timer!! Ttw has begun!

(2 Posts)
EmilyPinkOrBlue Fri 14-Feb-14 09:50:46

Hi everyone I have been enjoying reading everyone's posts I have found the process of Ttc a little lonely as have only told one close friend and speak with my other half about it. I want to shout from the rooftops that I am now ready for a baby after being with my fiancé 5.5 years and up until about 2 years ago hating the thought of children!
Luckily I have been tracking my period with an app for the last 4 years or so so I am quite confident that it's correct with when I am ovulating. We have dtd 5 times over my fertile period/expected ovulation and have now entered the ttw. It's amazing how much you want something suddenly but I keep having thoughts about am I/we ready, what's it going to be like etc and then go into despair that it might not happen this month! It's a roller coaster of emotions! Please share your stories and experiences and help me get through these 2 long weeks smile

EmilyPinkOrBlue Fri 14-Feb-14 09:52:37

Happy valentines to everyone too!! Let's hope all this love brings babydust to us all smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now