Talk

Advanced search

Can you implant really early in your cycle?

(5 Posts)
BumpNGrind Thu 13-Feb-14 15:43:54

This month I ovulated very early in my cycle. I'm now on cd 17 (10dpo) and I've been feeling some AF like sensations very low down. I do have short cycles (24/25 days) but this would be unusually short for me. Could it be implantation this early on?

Also, if anyone could share what implantation feels like (if you felt it) please please share.

DevonLoch Thu 13-Feb-14 16:18:59

They say on average implantation happens around 8 or 9dpo- about 24-48 hours after embryo has hatched. I don't see why implantation couldn't have occurred with you. As long as you ovulated. Implantation for me has always been ever so gentle throbbing pains and just before period really bad AF cramps. Good luck!

BumpNGrind Thu 13-Feb-14 16:37:37

Thank you Devon, this month might be really good news or bad news it seems. If it is AF then my cycles have become ridiculously short, its it implantation then that's amazing.

DevonLoch Thu 13-Feb-14 16:45:02

Cycles are odd. Mine got terribly short , down to 21 days at one point. Then after a round of ivf, they have gone back to 28 days. But I think as long as you are ovulating and you have a good luteal phase, you'll be fine! Best of luck.

BumpNGrind Thu 13-Feb-14 21:08:54

Thank you, good luck to you too. Hope this is a lucky month for both of us!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now