Talk

Advanced search

Let's talk boobs

(6 Posts)
Ajords1 Wed 12-Feb-14 22:08:33

AF due in 10 days and think we may well have missed my fertile window this month as hubby works away, but last two days been feeling quite light headed and this eve the sides of my boobs feel tender. Read a lot about people's nipples being the early indicator - any stories experience welcome x

hazchem Thu 13-Feb-14 05:25:12

Lasts pregnancy I knew within maybe 5 days of ovulation that I was pregnant weird boob things, went off coffee.

BumpNGrind Thu 13-Feb-14 22:59:18

My boobs get very sore nearly every month, its to do with the progesterone after you ovulate. It can be an early sign, but not a reliable one unfortunately. Hope this is your month

Elektra83 Fri 14-Feb-14 19:52:41

Hi Ajords1, I'm exactly the same as you - AF due on 22nd but I don't think I ovulated this month - have not had much CM, and definitely haven't had any EWCM, hubby is travelling a lot and went away the day ovulation was due (at least I don't think it did - no signs). I'm also off booze, had a glass of fizz and within 2 sips I just didn't want any and left it.

I just don't know if my boobs being tender and sore is due to AF (as they normally do) and all the usual signs are just coming a lot earlier!

I don't have any helpful advice I'm afraid, just that I'm in the same boat as you!

Ajords1 Fri 14-Feb-14 20:08:29

Hi Elektra83 it's sometimes nice just to know someone else is as confused by similar things!! So 8 days until AF due so no test will detect anything anyway! It's horrible being in limbo - I have people visiting this weekend so don't want to drink too much just in case but equally don't want to raise suspicion/ not join in when it could be nothing!!!! angry Frustrating

Elektra83 Sat 15-Feb-14 23:08:56

I completely understand how you feel. I don't think it will happen this month for me - mostly because I don't think I ovulated. =(

I hope the weekend wasn't too bad for you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now